Chapter 59: Please Don't Kill Her

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

I woke up seeing sunlight through the curtains of the bed – the curtains to my bedroom. I couldn't move. My whole body hurts and ached. Even now I felt full because he has not withdrawn from inside me. When I started to cry, he tightened his hold on me and pressed tender kisses on my shoulders. Then he gently pulled out from inside me and set me on my back. Looking up into Wang Feng's face, I grabbed hold of his hand on my wet cheek.

"Can you see who is holding you? It's your Wang Feng"

He laid on me, giving me all his weight to hold.

"W_ Wei Lan is still only Feng's. Wei Lan hasn't been dirty by anyone. Wei Lan is still Feng's_"

"Lan" He kissed my lips and whispered fiercely. "No one has dirty you. You're still my Wei Lan"

I couldn't stop the fears or the tears

"Please Feng... Please don't leave Wei Lan alone"

He rolled over to the side and gathered me tight into his arms. I buried myself against his neck and breathed him in.

"I'm sorry Lan..." He whispered. "I did not protect you again... To let someone hurt you to this extent"

"Wei Lan was so scared... They almost_"

"Who did this to you?"

I shivered at the last memory before I jumped out the window.

"Tell me" Feng ordered firmly when I hesitated.

"Chen_ Hua Lan"

"I will kill her!"

I shook my head.

"Why are you still defending her like this? She tried to have you defile, do you not understand? What would you have done if she succeeded?"

I would have killed myself.

"You would have killed yourself!" He forced me to look at him while he repeated fiercely. "You would have killed yourself!"

"Please don't kill her..." I looked at him with tear stain eyes.

Despite everything she had done to me, I couldn't let Feng kill her. I owe her.

"Please... don't kill her..."

Feng said nothing and held me close. Even when I fell unconscious, I clung onto his back. I couldn't risk letting him go – even in my dreams.