Fight

Jinkx's p.o.v.

Its been a week since I told Offender I am a witch and I feel like he has been avoiding me. I barely see him anymore and when I do he doesn't talk to me and ignores me. I've finally had enough and was in the bedroom drawing while listening to Infected by 12 Stones when Offender came in the room and looked at me.

"Get dressed. we're leaving" He ordered an I looked at him with a dull expression.

"No"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I said no. For the past week you have been ignoring me and now you decide to talk to me just to give orders. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna let that slide." I spat now standing in front of him. He suddenly pulld me closer to him and kissed me instantly shutting me up.

"My dear I haven't been ignoring you I've just been so busy that I haven't had the time but right now I need you to hurry and get dressed." He explained and I calmed down before nodding.

"okay but you need to leave first" I said and he whined.

"Awe but I wanted to watch the show." He whined and I chuckled smiling.

"No, now go"

"Fine" He said and left the room shutting the door behind him. When I was sure he was gone I quickly got changed before leaving the room an looking at Offender.

"I'm ready" I said and he looked at me and whistled making me blush.

"Damn if I could I'd have some fun with you if we din't have to leave so soon." He replied and I playfully pushed him making him chuckle s he wrapped an arm around me.

"Now lets go introduce you to my brother"

"Wait what!?"

Hey everyone I'm sorry this chapter was so short but I'll try to make the other chapters longer. But thanks for reading and I hope you like the story