❝008. ─His Brother's Keeper. ; Act 4.

So, some real sexual content is ahead!

Before I could even contemplate not being a hoe this time, I was being hoisted up into the air, he slid his hands onto my ass to hold me up and around his waist as he buried his head into my neck, immediately going for my spot, his full lips wrapped around my skin and he sucked vigorously, I silently prayed to God that he didn't leave a trail of hickies. "De, Dalvin is upstairs." I stammered in a last minute attempt to get him to change his stubborn mind. "And what that got to do wit' me? You still gettin' this henny dick." I had to challenge myself not to laugh as he traveled to the kitchen with me in his arms. He was really about to fuck me where I'd be cooking my husband's breakfast in a couple of hours. I pushed myself down onto my feet and I reached up, grabbing his face and pulling him down to me. "You gotta be quick, don't be tryna' show off." I spoke before I planted a sloppy kiss on his already slick duo, tasting the Hennessy residue on his lips.

"You just work on staying quiet. Lemme do the rest." I heard the sound of his pants being unbutton and unzipped and wasted no time pulling my over sized shirt over my head leaving me completely nude. I only had a few minutes before regret would kick in, and I needed a nut first. Foreplay wasn't needed, I was dripping wet among his unexpected arrival. He grabbed my hips and turned me around so that I was facing the counter in front of me, I needed no coaching. In a matter of seconds, my back was arched to perfection and my head was pressed against the marble counter.

"Ah, oh fuck..." I gasped out as he pushed his girthy member inside of me with no forewarning. The first stroke was like heroin. I felt a raging fire ignite through my veins as his bulbous crown explored my weeping cavern. My eyes rolled back into my head as I began to indulge in my favorite drug. I felt a lump form in my throat from how good he felt, back in his rightful place. Inside of me after so long. Placing his hand in the small of my back as he immediately began his strokes inside of my warm cavern. I could hear him grunting over me, but he had my mind clouded. Fucking a musician was truly like making music. Every roll of his hips felt like it had it's own unique cadence. Every stroke had a different rhythm. My body was melting piece by piece with every sensual but forceful pump. My sticky juices dripped out of me profusely, glazing his throbbing rod as he pushed himself in and out of my pussy with precision. My silky walls constricting and fitting to him like a glove, causing his strokes to become halted from how tightly my muscles have clinched onto him. "Fuck, Nia...fuck. Relax." He requested as he leaned forward, placing a trail of wet kisses down my spine heightening my arousal so that my pussy would stretch further for him to explore my slick insides. Though I was enjoying engaging in the adulterous act, it felt like we were making love instead of fucking, and I knew that would only blur the lines deeper. We were in love with each other, but we didn't need to realize that just yet. I turned around to face him as I smirked, setting my hooded eyes on him as I slowly begin to throw my ass back against him, taking every inch of him into the confines of my gaping sex.

"Fuck me harder, daddy. Make me cum all over your dick." I commanded, in response he grinned devilishly and secured his fingertips into my hips. He slowly slid his dick out of me, just leaving the head in before he rammed his entire 10-inches back inside of me, my body convulsed violently from that action alone as the curved tip of his phallus violently crashed into my g-spot, sending my juices spraying all over his lower half. Orgasm number one. I bit down into my lip hard enough to break the skin, I could now taste the metallic composite of blood on my tongue. Before long he was fucking me like he would never see me again. I worked my ass back against him, my hips in a circular motion and counteracting his brutal thrusts so I could feel every inch of his dick inside of my delicate opening. His hand traveled up my back to grab onto my coiled locks, wrapping my hair around his closed fist, he yanked my head back aggressively so that it was against his shoulder and my back was firmly against his sweaty chest.

His strokes were now alternating between long and slow, fast and hard and my entire body was only following the motions. "This dick feel good?" He growled into my ear, causing every hair on my body to stand at attention. I swallowed hard and nodded in response, only earning a sinister laugh from him. "I said..." He wrapped one arm around my waist so that I was restricted against him, his hand was hovering over my swollen second set of lips as he smacked down on them with a forceful strike, causing me to yelp before his two digits toyed with my throbbing clit. "Yes, yes. You feel so good inside of me." I confessed as I reached over to place my hands flat on the counter for some leverage as he plundered and pounded his throbbing shaft inside of me relentlessly. I began to shudder as a chill ran up my spine, my eyes shut tightly as the stirring in the pit of my stomach was just too much to ignore, seeing as he was buried so deep in my guts I could literally feel him grinding into pleasure points he shouldn't have be able to reach, my mouth dropped as my face screwed up unattractively. I could feel the high-pitched scream building up in the back of my throat, but knowing me as well as he did, De slid his hand around my neck tightly to restrict my airway, silencing my oncoming cry.  Cum poured from my succulent and swollen pussy lips, flowing down between my thighs and the creamy substance coated his manhood from base to tip. Orgasm number two. The feeling of my slick cavern pulsating around him proved to be too much for him to take as he released a throaty groan. I purposely clenched my walls around his tip while he was mid-stroke. "Oh shit, lemme pull out." He begged, I mentally shook my head before I spoke breathlessly. "I wanna feel that nut, baby..." The effect of my words alone causing him to erupt inside of me. And it was in that moment when I realized I was out of my damn mind.

After gracing the downstairs shower with our presence, and every other sexual position we could think of. A number of orgasms, and an hour. We found ourselves sitting on the couch, literally holding a casual conversation with one another as Purple Rain played on another loop. Both of our attentions were snatched away from each other when we heard the sound of footsteps come down the stairs. "Nia? De?" Dalvin's voice filled the awkward silence. Fuck. "Y'all ain't gotta front. I knew it all along." So this is how I'm gonna lose my life? At the hands of a scorned husband? Well deserved.

He said, his voice raspy and laced with sleep. "I knew y'all asses didn't hate each other. In here listening to Prince and shit." It was like an eruption of nervous laughter between DeVante and I. I stood up from the couch, walking over to the stereo and turning it off. "Nah, I still hate his ass. He just has a nice taste in music."

I honestly just broke this up in two parts for dramatic effect. 😂
I'm also tryna figure out if I wanna make one of my imagines a full book on its own. What do you guys think?