3%

i was going to update on my birthday which was 2 days ago but the wifi was shitty so i'm sorry for the kinda late update :3

Plot 2 it is!!

+

"You look.."

"Horrible, I know" I cut Seokjin off.

"Was it kdrama or Yoongi?"

"Yoongi" Jaein answers for me.

"Okay, my restaurant doesn't have any cure for a broken heart but I will bring you something that will take the pain away" he smiles and scurries into the kitchen.

"Hey"

I turn around and raise my eyebrows at him, "Why are you here?"

"I called him" Jaein speaks from behind me.

"Don't you have work today?" I ask.

"I left" Jimin grins, stting down beside me.

"That's so sweet" Jaein fangirls, "He left his work for you"

"That's because he's the boss" I say in a matter-of-a-fact tone.

"I'm not really the boss" he shakes his head, "I'm an interior designer"

"And the owner of the popular bar and the sponsor of famous fashion brands"

He fakes a cough, "Yeah that proves I'm not the boss"

"You are a rich kid, bro" I pat his chest.

+

"HEY STOB IT"

I flinch from surprise and look at Seokjin, "Stop what?"

"You've been checking your phone for 4 times in a minute" he states.

"And it's stop it. Not stob it" I correct.

"I know how to spell it" he smiles sarcastically.

"By the way, guys" Taehyung says, eating his grapes. "She asked Jungkook again"

"Nayeon?" Jimin questions.

"Yes" Taehyung nods, "That girl doesn't know how to give up"

"He broke up with her after 3 months and she's still stuck after 6 years"

"Same goes for Jungkook" Seokjin says and all our heads turn to him, surprised.

"What? Jungkook also still likes that same girl from 6 years ago"

"YOU STILL LIKE THAT UNKNOWN GIRL?" I gasp.

"AND YOU STILL DON'T TELL US HER NAME!?" Jimin gasps after me.

"I don't anymore. Seokjin hyung is just kidding" Jungkook denies, eating more of his spicy chicken.

After a bit more of talking, the maknae line and I come back to our apartment building.

"Goodnight, guys" I wave, stepping out of the elevator. They share a room right above mine.

I fish out my phone to check if he sent any messages but of course, to no surprise, there's none.

I sigh heavily and walk towards my apartment but my steps halt when I see him standing by the door.

His eyes which were fixed on the floor avert and meet my shocked ones. I gulp and walk towards the door and enter the PIN and step aside for him to enter.

After closing the door behind me, I wait for him to say something first.

"I'm sorry for last night" he pauses and steps closer, "And I missed you"

"I missed you more" I smile before he cups my face and presses his lips against mine softly

Our lips start moving quicker and his hand travels south to my waist and pull me, pressing my body hard against his.

I tug at his hair and my other hand starts slipping under his black shirt. Just when his sinful lips touch my neck, I hear someone enter the PIN from outside.

"I think Jaein's back" I say, my words coming out in a whisper mixed with my heavy breaths.

He pulls away and curses, both of us looking at the door. Jaein stumbles in but she's not alone. Hoseok closes the door behind him with his feet and pushes Jaein against the wall. Both of them definitely caught up in the moment a bit way too much that they don't notice two human beings standing in front of them.

Yoongi fakes a cough, earning a loud shriek from Hoseok who backs away from Jaein in surprise.

"YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" Hoseok screams, his hand over his chest

"Why do you guys have to be so cruel?" Jaein whines, walking into the living room and falling limply on the couch.

"We entered first. I think you are the cruel one" I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Let's just go into your room" Yoongi says, dragging me to my room.