Reader x Erwin: Pick-up Lines

Warning!! : 10 terrible pick-up lines ahead. I pray for your safety.

Enjoy~

You were peacefully reading in the other side of Erwin's office. You noticed that at Erwin's desk, Hanji, Mike, Levi and Erwin were huddled together, whispering to one another. You shrugged and got back to reading.

But, Hanji, Levi and Mike left the room, leaving a trembling and nervous Erwin, you raised a brow as you noticed the 3 at the other side of the door, listening to whatever that was going to happen. Erwin sighed before he cleared his throat.

"(y/n)." Erwin called from his desk, you looked up and smiled.

"Yes, Commander?" you asked innocently as you placed your book down.

"Is it hot in here or is it just you?" Erwin said, you sat up straight.

"Oh, you think it's hot in here? Should I leave?" you asked as you pointed towards the door.

"N-no....!! (y/n), You must be tired,"

"Eh?"

"Because you've been running through my head all week." Erwin said seriously, you heard a few muffled chuckles behind the door. You blinked and grinned as you thought where this was going.

"I never got tired of running, Commander," you replied, "because, while I was running through your head all week, I had you to motivate me." You smiled cutely as you heard more muffled chuckles from behind the door. You giggled when Erwin blushed. Again, he cleared his throat.

"Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?" Erwin asked again, you giggled and crossed your legs.

"I'm afraid I had to work hard to be cute for you, Commander." You said, again, did Erwin blushed.

"Ah...Well, (y/n), I have to tell you something." Erwin said.

"What is it, Commander?"

"Well, truth is, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart." Erwin smirked, you gasped and clutched your heart.

"You sure are one hell of a thief, Commander! Because you just stole my heart from across the room!" You said drammatically, Erwin and you laughed.

"Commander, are you drunk?" you asked inbetween chuckles.

"I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you."

"And I thought I was the intoxicated one!" You said as you made your way toward's Erwin's desk, you sat at the end and kept your legs crossed.

"If you were a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you." Erwin said as he held your hand.

"If I were a tear in your eye, I would fall for you." You smirked.

Erwin stayed silent for a bit.

"Well, got any more?" You encouraged.

"Yeah, I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!" Erwin said.

"I'd love to give you CPR, after that, you might need a daily dose of Kisspirin!" (A/N: It's like aspirin, but instead of the meds, kisses on the lips or cheeks are given. I give that to my mom :D) you replied as you brushed your fingertips across Erwin's lips.

"(y/n), could you give me directions?"

"To where?"

"To your heart!" you laughed.

"You don't need directions to my heart, Commander. You've been there every day." you winked.

"(y/n), you must be a broom, because you just swept me off my feet." Erwin said, you laughed once again.

"That one came from Levi, huh? Haha! Okay, okay, let's see what I can do..." you giggled, "I'll gladly sweep you off your feet any time, sweetie." You said as you winked and planted a kiss on Erwin's cheek. You placed your hands around his well-built shoulders and sat on his lap, you gave him a passionate yet innocent kiss.

"Do you believe in Love at first sight? Or should I walk past again?" Erwin said, you patted his chest and got up.

"You don't have to walk past again, Erwin. Afterall, love is blind, remember?" You snickered as you head towards the door.

"By the way, never ask for pick up lines from those 3. Also, Erwin," you called.

"Yes?"

"9 pm, your room. Got it?" you smirked as you began walking from a bright red Erwin Smith.

"Got it."

I asked the Internet for crappy pick-up lines. The response to the pick-up lines are made by me. God, crappy pick-up lines are crappy!

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

R&R PLEASE!