Chapter 90

Dave

"So how come your new baby mama ain't here looking for cribs?" Bully asked.

"She's getting ready for tonight, it's her pinning ceremony"

"She's okay to go?"

"Yeah, she got the cleared"

"So you just gonna go ahead with picking out baby furniture without her? It's her first kid Bro"

"She want to stay put at her parents but I need to make the moves that better suit me, and if we gonna be single ass parents I need my space to accommodate me and my kids"

"Yo your ass is so dramatic kid! She didn't say shit about not fucking with you no more. She didn't even say you can't see your kid" Bully laughed.

"As long as she stay at her crib with that hating ass nigga that's how I took it"

"Her father, say it my nigga, her daddy" he laughed again.

"You annoying"

"I hear you though, bigger spot to accommodate your children. That's smart, and if she don't want to go then that's on her. At least you got your situation together for them kids"

"But I don't think that's what she meant, she just wanted shit to go smoothly since it's her celebration month, my mans she graduating college, pregnant and just had a car accident that could fucked her up for life. You gotta take a chill pill. You're arm gonna be fucked up for a while"

"I hear you but I told her I wanted her here, I didn't want her stressed over there"

"Who says she stressed?" Bully looked at me.

"I'm just saying, her dad giving her the cold shoulder"

"My nigga a detective he barely home ... I'm sure he home now due to her graduation. But her mom is there and you know ain't no one better than your mama to care of you"

"Yeah I hear you" I rolled my eyes.

"So let's go check out some damn apartments next week and you two could decide on baby furniture"

"Iight"

"You still want to be in Harlem?"

"I feel like we should because of Jay, school and shit but I don't know"

"Let's try something on the upper west side or Riverdale"

"That could work, but I don't need two baby mamas in the same area"

"I mean, just look into buying a condo"

"Upper west side than"

"Heard the kid"

"Yeah"

"Are you going to the ceremony?"

"Only three tickets, Parents and Mama Gee... you know first grand kid graduating college"

"How about the graduation ?"