Part 4

RM

All the member of Raizada family with Jha’s having their Breakfast. Arnav was spreading butter over Bread ignoring everyone, today he has to attend a very important meeting and he is not prepared for it. For the first time this is happening with him and all because of that certain Gupta. It’s all her fault, last night instead of preparing for his presentation he was dreaming about her.

“WHAT THE.... STOP it and spit out what you want to say Di” said Arnav getting irritated with Anjali frequent glance.

“Chhote hum ne kya kiya aur aise kyu chilla rhe ho” asked Anjali in serious tone. (Chhote What I did and why are you screaming like this?)

“Sorry Di” said Arnav in slow voice.

“Koi Baat nhi chhote magar tum kuch pareshan lag rhe ho... koi Baat hai kya” asked Anjali with smile. (No Problem, but you looks worried... Is there any problem)

“No Di everything is fine it’s just I have to attend meeting and I’m getting late ....you don’t take tension Okay and Bye” said Arnav wiping his lips with napkin he Kissed Anjali on forehead  and taking his Laptop Bag he moved towards door.

“Anjali Bitiya aap chinta mat kijiye sab thik hai aap nasta kijiye” said Nani. (Anjali don’t worry everything is fine, you have your breakfast)

With that all started having their breakfast.

******************************************

AR Design

Khushi got late today as she went to Temple for prayer and as it is Wednesday so it was more crowded than other days, after entering she went reception to mark her attendance and wishing Good Morning to Priya she was about to turn but stop hearing her reply.

“Best of Luck” said Priya with worried face.

“Priya ji Good morning ke jawab me Good Morning kehte hai Best of Luck nhi aur waise bhi hum kon sa jung ladne jar he hai ki aap hame Best of Luck keh rhi hai” asked confused Khushi. (In return of Good Morning you need to say Good Morning not best of luck and anyway I’m not going to any war that you are wishing me luck)

 (In return of Good Morning you need to say Good Morning not best of luck and anyway I’m not going to any war that you are wishing me luck)