Kill

EJ POV:

I felt much better after going on a killing spree. But, how am I going to face YN with blood on my clothes and the scent of death lingering on my body? I know! I could sneak in through my window.
The cabin was coming into view. I quickly scaled a large tree and jumped onto the roof. I swung into my room and changed into cleaner clothes. The smell was just going ro have to wait. I snuck back out and went to the front door. I unlocked it and stepped inside.
"YN, I'm home!" I saw her head pop out from upstairs.
"W-Welcome home, J-Jack." Strange. Why did she seem so nervous? Oh well.
"I'm going to take a shower." She nodded and disappeared.

YN POV:

He headed into the bathroom. I couldn't help but notice the awful stench radiating off his body. It just further confirmed my suspicions that he was a serial killer. I covered my nose and closed my door. I think I fell asleep, because the next thing I knew, Jack was knocking at the door.
"YN! YN, are you alright?" I groaned tiredly and sat up.
"I'm fine..." my throat was dry. I opened the door, thinking he was gone.
I ended up walking right into him.

EJ POV:

She just walked right into me. And she fell. I caught her and stood her upright.
"Are... you ok?" She nodded slowly. I shook my head and chuckled. I picked her up bridal style and set her back in bed. She complained.
"Can I have a glass of water...?" But then she fell asleep.
I went downstairs to ger her a glass of water. When I came back, she was curled into a fetal position. I smiled and placed the water on her nightstand.
"You're lucky you're adorable." I moved my mask up and kissed her forehead. Then I decided to sleep too.