Face your fears

Ill be honest there were some innapropriate jokes going through my mind when I wrote that title... What do you mean I have to write another part. Spoiler alert (Y/N) dies... kidding. Ok lets just get started before I do some other stupid shit. Enjoy

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): Please... make it stop.
I say looking at a wall faking tears. An option to end it appears and I point at it hoping the reader would show mercy... no... fuck you too then.

Sarah: Pay attention.
She says nudging me. I look back at Professor Port as he drones on about his glory days. Shoulda pushed that button mate. Cable wouldnt mind.

Port: Enough about me though-
(Y/N): YES!!!
I exclaim cuttimg him off. He stares at me and sighs.
- As I was about to say. If you remember the conundrum last week when Mr Springs and his companions assaulted me and Professor Oobleck in order to access the elevator. This resulted in our new student Miss Sarah Ozpin, Professor Ozpins neice, joining us.
Good lie mate. She stands up on cue and curtseys. Someone wolf whistles and I role my eyes.

Port: Ok, settle down. I would like for mr Springs to come down here to help me demonstrate this facinating crystal. Its said to cause illusions.
He chuckles and I do not like where this is going. I can tell this is all just a revenge attempt for friday but I just dont give a damn.

I walk down to the front and he shows me the crystal. I see something in it and look closer. It glows and suddenly the classrooms fluorescent light is replaced by the gentle light of destructive flames.

(Y/N): Oh no.
I say realising what was happening. There is a crash and I slowly turn to the source.
- Son of a bitch.
I growl as I look up at the Super badass Loader. This one is not Marks. Made obvious by the scrath marks and bullet wounds that match the ones of my memories of what makes me fear them. This was different though. I didnt need mummy to come and save me.

(Y/N): Alright you robotic somofabitch
(RIP) I've scrapped one of you recently. Bring... it.
I say my confidence fading as my weapons fail to appear. Fear takes over as the feeling of helplessness and the memories of the loss of life and destruction of homes that this thing caused rush at me. I fall back staring up at it.

SBL: No one to save you now.
It says in its cold robotic voice,  reinforcing that fear as well as adding the loneliness i had felt before coming here. Whilst I had friends in the Vault hunters I never had friends my own age.

Yang POV

I watch as (Y/N) trembles in fear at what no one else can see. Cardin and his morons are enjoying the show. As I think the professor secretly is as well. The door opens suddenly and Mark walks in. He sees on the floor and kneels down with him.

Mark: Hey (Y/N). Its ok. Nothings gonna hurt you.
He says trying to snap hin out of it. (Y/N)s sudden hateful glare proves that did not work. He suddenly throws a punch that barely misses Mark.

Yang: (Y/N) Stop!
I yell as I jump down and stand by Mark as he glares at us.

(Y/N) POV

A couple of Hyperion lackeys have joined the bot. I dont see many female soldiers but thats besides the point. I pick up what I assume to be a piece of scrap metal forgetting the class entirely.

In the real world I had gotten a hand of Xiphos and was prepared to strike. Mark summons Hel ready to defend himself. That is when things warp again. I see Mark standing with his loader. Yang is also there but she is on the floor, missing an arm. A man in a black coat with bright red hair is watching from the side. My head stars to pound.

Mark: you tried real hard kiddo... but it just wasnt enough.
He says mocking Handsome jacks endearing phrase. I roar in pain and jump at them. The Loader moves to intercept but I somehow slice through it. As the metal cuts metal the broken shard becomes my sword and everything starts warping back to the classroom.

Yang is fine. Mark is trembling in fear with her. I see the look of fear on Yangs face and realise what is happening. I see Hel on the floor in pieces as Eir heals the massive cut I put in it. I hold my head before growling again. I turn back to the Professor who seems amused with this turn of events. I simply pull my hood up and run not wanting to face the judgements of my peers.

Yang POV

The almost psychotic look in his eyes terrified me. The way he lunged at us ready to kill us both like we were his enemies made it worse. Ruby suddenly hugs me blabbering about being worried about me and glad Im ok. Sarah pats Mark on the shoulder telling him its not his fault. Ruby then hugs him tight. He blushes but accepts it and hugs her back.

Ozpin: Peter I had told you his mental state was fragile about facing those fears and you do this anyway.
The professor suddenly speaks up and Port nods admitting that he was at fault.
- Miss Xiao Long. Would you please try and find mr Springs before he attacks someone else. I fear that crystal may have lasting effects on him and I believe only someone close to him can snap him out of it.
He says smiling gently. I blush but dont move still afraid to see him in that state.

Talon suddenly screeches and flies out the open door. Me and (Y/N)s team follow him through the halls barely keeping up. He exits through an open window and we burst through the nearby door.

(Y/N) POV

As I run through the main doors a sight catches me by surprise. Men in red and white armour carrying Atlas (Corperation) weapons. One who had a gold marking on his chest plate steps forward.

?: Ah (Y/N) Springs. Son of the traitorous bitch Athena. Weve been looking for you.
He says and any doubts in my mind that these guts are remnants of the Crimson Lance, the Atlas Corporations personal military that either joined Rolands Crimson raiders or were slaughtered by my own mother.

(Y/N): Damn, I wasnt aware any of you were left. Guess Ill have to finish my mothers work and slaughter the rest of you!
I yell brandishing Aspis and Xiphos. I feel unyielding rage build up before hearing ship engines. Big ones. I look up and see three large Green frigates hovering above Beacon. Dahl.

?: Now my dear boy I would think twice about that. For if you do attack us our new friends. The lost ranks of the Lost Legion (Ironic huh) will be forced to obliterate this place.
He says grinning under his helmet.
-now come along. We have work to do.
He says as I feel something hit me in the back of the head, man I get knocked out a lot. I think as I hear Yang screaming my name while everything goes dark.

(I dont own Borderlands or RWBY... yeah. So I hope you enjoyed the cliffiest of cliffhangers that I have thrown you. Cough over cough. And I do hope you will stick around for the next part. Until then. Adios)