17

Evelyn's POV

"Thomas I fucking swear let go of me!!" I screamed, his wet body sticking to mine. We decided to have a pool day, Tom and Harrison swimming in my parents pool as I laid out trying to get a tan. But that was soon interrupted by Tom picking me up.

"Tom no! No! No! I don't know how to swim!" I lied trying to get him to lay off.

"Oh shut up, you were on the swim team when we were twelve." He scoffed, his curls dripping water that has managed to drip onto my shoulders.

I was dropped into the cold water so suddenly so I grabbed onto Tom. Pulling him with me into the water causing a splash. I went up to the top, kicking my legs through the water taking a deep breath of air. I felt my feet hit the bottom of the tiled pool as I came up.

"Thomas Stanley!" I yelled my hair covering my face. I heard the two ding bats laughing.

"Aww I'm sorry Evie." Harrison cooed walking over to me and I tried swimming away it he was quicker than that and he dunked my head under the water, pulling me back up. I gasped a breath of air and I glared at the very attractive two best friends.

"Just for that, one of you guys are taking my pictures." I grumbled, walking over to the steps through the pool water. Wiping under my eyes and looking at my fingers that were covered in my mascara that had run down on my face.

"Not it! I took them earlier today before we got in!" Tom screamed, hearing a splash and Harrison groan. I smirked, knowing the two had always taken turns with helping me out with whatever I needed as I did the same for them. If it were girl advise for Harrison or helping tom with his flips and tricks.

3RD PERSON POV

Evelyn walked up the steps slowly, her skin starting to become warm from the contact of the sun as droplets of water scattered her skin and her once straightened hair was waved out naturally as it soaked with pool water.

She felt the boys stare on her as she walked over to the sun chair she was once lounging on. Tom marveled at her body gazing at her tan toned skin with her lean body. He couldn't tear his eyes off his childhood best friends body and how attracted to it he was.

"Mate you're staring." Harrison teased while whispering in Tom's ear as he watched Evelyn start to dry herself off with a blue towel. Tom was shaken out of his thought by Harrison and he looked back at the taller boy and shook his head.

"You're crazy, I wasn't staring." He mumbled back lying to both himself and Harrison.

"Oh lemme guess you were observing?" Harrison laughed quietly.

Tom rolled his eyes jumping up and dunked his best friend under the water.

"Guys I'm gonna get some drinks you guys want any?" Evelyn called to the playing boys while drying her hair gently with the towels.

"I'll have whatever you're having, Harrison can just drink the pool water!" Tom called to her, Harrison taking his turn to try and attempt to drown Tom.

"Are guys trying to kill each otha?" Evelyn laughed throwing her towel onto the table as she trailed inside to the kitchen.

Her parents house was spotless as no one had lived there since spring due to their staying back in their home town. But Evelyn made the occasional visit to her childhood house to water the plants and check the mail.

She swung open the refrigerator doors, to see nothing. Forgetting that her parents empty their fridge before leaving to Paris knowing no one will eat the food and it would just spoil. Evelyn sighed chewing on her bottom lip closing the fridge door and opening the lower part of the refrigerator that was the freezer. She found some popsicles that have yet to expire and she bent down, digging into the box retrieving a popsicle that was wrapped in plastic.

She tore a piece of the plastic off and grabbed the stick and pulled the sticky frozen goodness out of its packaging and put it to her lips.

Tom had left the pool already, drying himself off to meet Evelyn inside the kitchen to talk about getting lunch because Harrison was needy and growing hungry.

He stepped into the house, getting a clear view of Evelyn bent down and digging through the freezer. Her bikini bottoms on display for him, he internally groaned at the sight. He could've stood there all day to stare at Evelyn. He thought to himself that she even had a better ass than Alexis... and that was saying a lot. He shook the unholy thoughts about his best friend away and he finally spoke up.

"Hey Ev." He called to get her attention, she slowly stood up turning back towards him. Popsicle in between her lips, not making his dirty thoughts waver. She let the frozen treat go with a pop, the red dying the inside of her lips. She licked her lips slowly as Tom cleared his throat, eyes ogling at Evelyn's body.

"Yeah?" She asked, shutting the bottom freezer shelf with her leg before walking around the island throwing around the wrapper to the ice lolly.

"Harrison's getting hungry and we're probably going to go to lunch soon." He stammered out as she sucked on the popsicle.

"Okay where are we going?" She asked innocently licking the red sticky substance.

"Uhh don't know, I'll let you know." He said quickly.

"You want an ice lolly?" She asked before he stepped out the door, wanting to get out as he was in a flustered state.

"Uh no thanks I'm good!" He called over his shoulder and she chuckled at his odd behavior completely oblivious to his teenage boy behavior he was experiencing.

She shrugged her shoulders, walking over to the white cabinet retrieving a glass and filling it up with water before walking outside back to sit down in the sun chair. She sat in the hot sun, enjoying her sweet treat that was starting to drop onto her right hand that she held it in. Painting her hand with red sticky droplets. She paid no attention to how "sexual" as some would describe it, she was eating the popsicle.

"Do you think she knows what she's doing?" Tom asked Harrison in a hushed voice as he watched the twenty year old, literally suck on the popsicle as she scrolled through her phone.

"Doing what?" Harrison's attention averted to Tom. Then looking over to Evelyn who was sitting in the sun chair her legs to the side of her, sunglasses on top of her head pushing her hair back. Harrison had no idea what his best friend was talking about because only Tom had these fantasies.

"Never mind." Tom mumbled. Sinking back into the refreshing water, hoping it would wash away all the thoughts he clearly shouldn't be having.

When he came back up for air, he realized that Evelyn was sitting at the edge of the pool with her almost finished popsicle with her feet dipping into the water.

"Haz are you still hungry?" She asked, focused on the red ice. Harrison nodded his head and I spoke up.

"I'm starting to get hungry too."

"Yeah same, so why don't you guys dry off and we head for burgers or something?" She asked putting the wooden stick in her mouth, her mouth now full of cold sweetness as she watched Tom shake out his curls with his hands, which added droplets onto his toned chest. She licked her red tinted lips as she stared at his body that many girls scream over. His toned chest and abs that he had worked out in the gym for so many hours to earn. His biceps that flexed while he shook out his hair and his prominent jawline that Evelyn would die to leave kisses on.

"Evelyn you're staring." Harrison whispered in her ear as he walked up the swimming pool steps. Her gaze broke suddenly to stare into the blue eyes.

"No I'm not." She nervously laughed quietly.

"Sure." He sarcastically muttered as he walked over to get a towel, finding it weird that he had caught both of his best friends staring at each other but at different times.

But the tension would only build from there between the two young adults.