24."I Knew It!"

T W E N T Y - F O U R

"I told him." Bambi said as we walked into Q-nail's nail shop.

"Told who? What?" I signed our names on the sign in sheet.

"I told Ace about the baby." Bambi stood in front of the nail polishes deciding on a color.

"Ohh what he say?" I got excited, standing beside her.

"It's wasn't his." Bambi picked up a color holding it up to the light. "You like this."

"You ly- we bout to go beat ass." I looked at her crazy.

"I'm lying." She start cracking up. "Y'know he was excited."

"Thought I was gonna have to pop someone." I texted Ryan.

What color? -3:15p.m

"You been hanging with me too long." Bambi laughed.

"That's sad if the person that everyone says is a bad influence on me, say they're a bad influence."

How you what me to answer that? -Daddy💍💦🤤 3:17p.m

Just answer🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️😂😂 -3:18p.m

I want my waves brushed with purple😂😂 -Daddy💍💦🤤3:20p.m

"Thank you." I rolled my eyes at my phone.

"What?"

"Nothing." I shook my head, picking out a light purple nail polish.

"Where Justice? Who I like that." Bambi pointed out a soft yellow.

"Work. Ohh yea get that." I agreed.

"We should go mess with her after this."

"I'm down, she gonna be mad." I chuckled.

Calling our names, Bambi and I took our shoes off, sitting in the pedicure chairs.

"I have some news for you." I smiled taking my coat off.

"Uh oh what now?"

"It's good, your wish is coming true." I rolled my pants legs up, so they wouldn't get wet.

"What wish?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Your baby wish." I smiled.

Bambi eyes widen as she gasped.

Later...

"What?" I smiled.

All night Ryan has been looking at me weird.

"What's the special occasion?" He sat back in his seat.

"I can't have dinner with my husband." I felt offended.

"No." His hands rest on his stomach. "You've been mean to me for the last two weeks. What's the catch?"

"There is no catch Ryan." I breathed out. "I do have a surprise though." I smiled.

"It better involve you being naked with whip cream and strawberries."

"After this I promise I'll get naked for you." I stood up out my seat.

Going into the living I grabbed an envelope with everything I need in it. Coming back into the dining room, Ryan still sat in his chair waiting for me. My heels clicked on the floor as I walked over to him, smiling.

"Here." I hand the envelope over to him.

"What's this?" He sat up, taking the envelope out my hand.

"Open it please." Awaiting for him to do so, I stood to the side of Ryan patiently.

Looking over the papers his face expression slowly changed from a frown to being confused to grinning.

"You lyin'!" Ryan stood up. Nodding my head no, he beamed pulling me into hug. "I knew it!" He rocked us back and forth. "How far?" Ryan pulled away.

"Three weeks."

"I knew it! When we came back your ass was acting weird."

"No I wasn't." I smacked my teeth.

"When you was eating chocolate that day, I knew your ass was pregnant. You don't even like chocolate like that."

"If you knew, than why you didn't say nothing?"

"I know you better than you know youself. And I can't accuse you of being pregnant, then we'll start arguing. I-"

"I don't got time for that." I mocked.

"You're not funny."

"I make myself laugh." I smirked. "You cleaning the kitchen. I'm pregnant." I started walking out of the room.

"Wait wait!"

"No I'm-"

"No no! Get the whip cream and strawberries."

"Ohh." I turned around rushing over to the refrigerator.

"Take everything but them heels off!"

Moving quickly I took the can of whip cream and bowl of strawberries out the fridge. Going upstairs I turn on Fuckin' With Me x Tank, while getting undressed.

 Going upstairs I turn on Fuckin' With Me x Tank, while getting undressed