Chapter 16

Okay so I'm back and since more of you guys voted for me to update this story I've managed to get you a chapter for it. I'm actually really proud of how well this chapter turned out. It's slightly sad and yet kinda cute near the end but next chapter will be like super depressing and there will be a warning for self-harm. (Not Louis so don't worry!) but that's not until next chapter! Anyways I hope you like this chapter and I would love to know what you think of it!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 16

The curly haired male tosses the smaller boy roughly onto the king sized bed as pulls at his long locks of hair to try and calm himself down a little bit. His angel had tried to leave them again and he couldn't just let that go unpunished.

"Do it, Harry," A voice whispers by the male's side and Harry knew that if he turned towards the voice he'd find his deceased brother standing there so instead he just grips his hair harder as he stares down at his bare feet. "You know he needs to be punished after trying to leave you again."

The words break the man into action and he stops his pacing around the room to make his way over towards the boy who was sitting on the bed with his knees pulled up to his chest, small sobs still coming from the boy's lips.

"Harry don't!" Marcel speaks a few feet away from his brother, he knew that it wasn't going to be easy to talk his brother out of whatever he was planning since the visions of their dead older brother was most-likely whispering sinister things in his brother's ear. "You've punished him enough with what you said about his family!"

The boy's sobs slow down a little bit as he peaks up at the younger twin from between his knees, curious to know why the male was standing up for him against his older brother.

"No I haven't!" Comes the rushed voice of the older twin and Marcel knows he's not going to be able to do anything to get his brother to stop from punishing the poor boy who was still quietly sniffling on the bed in front of them. "I need to show him that he can't ever leave us!"

Harry's eyes were wide and looked rather crazed in the younger twin's opinion as the other male made his way towards the bed, ignoring the younger brother's pleads for him not to do anything else to the boy. "I've got to Marcy, I'm sorry," Harry tries to apologize to his brother as he goes to grip at his Angel's ankles to pull the boy onto his lap.

The boy struggles a bit knowing exactly what was to come and didn't want any part of it but he eventually gives up knowing that the only chance of getting out of this punishment was standing a few feet away from him and had already done everything he could to talk the older twin out of it.

Going limp the smaller male let's Harry pull him across the larger man's lap, silent tears still falling down his face at just the prospect of what was to come. A large sob breaks its way out of the boy's lips when he feels the large hands pulling the light blue short shorts down his thick thighs and legs to discard them on the other side of the bedroom. "I'll let you keep your panties on since this is your first punishment like this," Harry tells the boy as he stares down at the boy's beautiful panty clad bubble butt with a look of admiration.

"I wanna hear you count each spank and thank me after each one of them. If I neglect to hear you say even one I will start again. Is that clear?" Harry asks the boy wanting to hear an answer from the boy.

"Yes," a broken voice manages to get out from across the other man's lap, silent tears still falling down the boy's face.

"Yes who?" Harry asks the boy in a mocking tone, not even caring that he might be taking this punishment way too far with the boy who had already broken down mentally just a few minutes ago.