Chapter 5 a day on the beach

Coraline's POV
Today we were going to the beach because the girls had a concert there. On our way to the beach I had stopped at home to get my swimsuit and of course my mask cause the twins can't know me nobody can see my transformed face. When I left I told the girls to go ahead without me but when I got there they seemed to be in trouble because I heard a scream and ran towards it to see so many sand twisters sucking up many people but I saw Iris try to go in after one that held Nathaniel. The beach was soon deserted. The girls had already transformed so I had to transform now I had taken my necklace in hand and said Coraline Princess of Astera.
We all looked around for Nathaniel and then we saw another part of the beach and we went over there as we were walking we saw a twister so Talia said to go ahead and she would deal with it. After walking for a while Auriana stayed behind to deal with a new stronger twister so we were getting closer. When we finally reach it Iris had to get Nathaniel out of some really strong black crystal but then a twister came at her and I had to think fast I jumped in the way and cost a spell.
C-Iris go on I got this
I- but
C-no but we're wasting time hurry.
As I was trying to defeat it I was so close until I felt a strong pain in my back but I had to deal with it so I kept going I got the same pain again and I still kept trying. I hadn't felt the pain in a while but I was definitely weaker and just as I was about to defeat the twister I got the same pain and it was soo much worse I had stopped and fell to the ground but I would not scream I am not weak I got back up but just as I got up a strong gust of wind blew towards me and I sprained my ankle really bad but I had to get up for my kingdom and my friends and family and Izira. I can't let the people I love down. I was still fighting the twister I got up and limped over to it as I did I saw Talia and Auriana finish theirs off.
T-Coraline do you need help
C-no I got this
T-Coraline that one is so much stronger than us let alone you
C-I got this one go help Iris she is with the twins fighting
A-Coraline
C-no help Iris
As I said that we all heard a big boom and the girls ran over to Iris.
C-well now it's just you and me you big twister!
C- I will defeat you and I will bring my kingdom back I don't care what it take but I will get through all my challenges and you will never change that.
Coraline Princess of Astera
Medallion of of Izira princess of Xeris Coraline princess of Astera
Iris's POV
As soon as the girls came over all three of us defeated the monster and the twins went away we saved Nathaniel but we were missing some one. Oh no Coraline
I- Taila,Auriana where's Coraline
A-She's back there
I-why did you leave her
T-she told us to come help you
I-but that means we left her with most powerful twisters.
A-Coraline
We ran to where Coraline was and when we got there we had just waited behind the rocks for when she needed help because she looked like she had figured out what to do.
Coraline's POV
As I finished up I was so weak that was so draining after I had got weak from someone shooting my back. But now I had to be strong for everyone. As I looked up from my spot I saw the girls running over no no no.
I-Coraline are you ok                                                                                                                                                            C -yeah Iris I'm ok

I-but
C-don't you have a concert to continue
A-oh no yeah we have to go
I transformed out of my dress and I tried to walk back to the concert but my ankle was still sprained so I sat down and had to deal with this pain. I texted the girls to tell them I was going home and that I was fine and not to worry. On my walk home well more like limp home I felt weak all the sudden so I tried to hurry up but it was not working. As soon as I got home I went to my room and then my magic practice room and tried to use magic to heal my ankle but I couldn't so I went back to my room and wrapped it up. When I woke up I felt completely drained so I decided to go back to sleep. I had woken up at 3:00 am.
-----5:00am-----
Ugh what's wrong with me it's so early why am I waking up like this?
End of chapter
Hope ya liked it!!