Day 2

Hello abhigyains...as i promised im back with an update....lets go straight into the story....

Lights camera action....

This is vivo v5 presenting bigg boss....

It was early in the morning may be 5.30 am.....we can see someone in the gym n one more in the kitchen....

Camera zoom to the person in the gym....it was arjun...he was doing his regular workout....

Now the camera takes a turn and zooms to the person in kitchen....it was arav....he was preparing coffee....

Arav had 3 mugs of coffee....he gave one to arjun n one for himself....he slowly peeped inside the girl's room and thinking that it was pragya who was in bed n started  waking her up..

"Bby..wake up...here is ur coffee"said arav

But to his dismay....it was tanu...who was in the bed...

"That's so sweet of u arav"said tanu n arav jerked...

Arav stammers "i...thought...it...was...pragya"

Tanu "thats okay "n started to sip the coffee...

By the time pragya woke up n saw arav giving coffee to tanu n boils in anger...she gets up from the bed n moves out...

Arav goes behind pragya n says "oye pragya...i thought you were the one in that bed ...thats y i gave the coffee"

Pragya "stop acting arav...i know you like tanu but for that how can you give my coffee to her.... if you want you can give your heart to her not my coffee"

Arav pulls her ear n says "drama queen stop your acting....wait for five minutes i will prepare another coffee...dont create a scene...."

Pragya sat of the slab in the kitchen n arav prepares the coffee....arjun who was outside in the gym saw their bonding n smiles....

Day 2 Morning 8.00 am :

Other than the 3 inmates all other 6 were in sleep....

Suddenly a song started to play....it was rock song sung by abhi....all inmates started to wake up due to the song other than our hero....

Abhi was shouting "hey robin which idiot is shouting in mid night....better close ur mouth otherwise i will smash you up idiot'

All started to laugh seeing abhi calling himself an idiot...pragya went near him n said "idiot....wake up idiot"

Abhi slowly wakes up n asks "why r u calling me idiot,fuggi"

Pragya laughs n says..."it was you who called yourself idiot...."

She imitates abhi n says "which idiot is shouting at midnight"n says it was ur song idiot....

Abhi starts chasing pragya n pragya runs....while running pragya slips n was about to fall nikkil comes n holds her....

Pragya was feeling disgusting while nikkil holds her n tries to make an eye contact....nikkil was still holding her hand which made abhi to boil in jealousy...

Abhi pulled pragya to his side which made nikkil lose his grip over pragya....n abhi gives a warning look n goes away with pragya...

Arav who witness the whole scene...smiles to himself...n thinks love cant be hided for long time....

After everyone had their breakfast....bigg bosd calls everone to assemble....

Bigg boss : hello inmates....arjun read out the instructions written in the file.......listen carefully

Arjun :

every morning some song will be played as alarm to wake u all up....

Inmates r not supposed to sleep during daytime or in evening....

Everyone should be involving in some or other job this rule is exceptional for the leader....

Night 11.00pm all lights will be put off....

Tasks will be given as dialy n weekly tasks....

Weekly tasks points will be taken into account as money for shopping for the next week.....

Any one protesting these rules will be evicted immediately....

To the leader : after reading this come to the confession room....

Arjun goes inside the confession room....

Inside the room....

Bigg Boss: arjun,u need to seperate the inmates into two teams as cooking team n cleaning team....

Arjun asks whether he can discuss with the inmates about this...

Bigg boss : you can...but u need to select  two people for assisting the teams without discussing with them....

Arjun thought for a while....

Arjun p.o.v ....

I think pragya will assist the cooking team....as she was the one who willingly prepared me coffee yesterday....

Let nikkil be assisting cleaning team so that he will be distanced from pragya....

Arjun : cooking team...pragya
             Cleaning team....nikkil

Bigg boss accepts n arjun leaves....

In the meeting area.....

Arjun : hello guyz...bigg boss called me to inform u ll that ....v need to be separated as two teams.... cleaning team and cooking team....

And as bigg boss asked to select a person for assisting i said pragya for cooking team and nikkil for cleaning team.....

Two faces remain shocked no no three faces remain shocked.... They are pragya nikkil n aarav....

Arav : why did you do this to us...arjun😵😵😵

Arjun : wat happened....

Arav : hav u ever eaten the food prepared by pragya....atleast once...

Arjun nodded no...

Arav n pragya simultaneously...."then for wat the hell you said pragya will cook"

Arav : you gonna regret for this arjun...

Nikkil : hey how can you suggest my name for cleaning team....

Arav : hey wait...we r talking something serious...

Nikkil was embarrassed...

Arjun asks bigg boss whether he could change his decision but bb refused it....

Abhi asks to arav : why u reacted in such way...

Arav : everyone one in the house will react in the same way after eating her hand made food...

Once in kesari (sweet) instead of colour powder she added chill powder....

One time in soup she added sugar....

Arav's facial expression clearly portraits how horrible it would hav tasted....

Arjun : okay guyz...to rectify the mistake...who knows to cook well...

Abhi n arav rises their hand...

Arjun saw all girls hanging their head down...he chuckles

Nikkil saw pragya n said even i will cook well but all boys protested it....

______________________&__&&__&_______________

I know im ending this epi abruptly....sorry for that...

Next epi will be on saturday.....

Cast your vote if i deserve n comment

Luv u all

Bye from chasmish Karthiga