Chapter-40

Chapter Forty

Omega's POV

I charged at the monster clutching Soulsliver in my hand, I threw the scythe like weapon maneuvering it just right for the scythe to make a large wound on his legs. The monster groaned in pain, at first I thought it would go down like a tree and I would be able to yell timber. But it proved me wrong, the giant like being stared at me and kicked me, his big foot making a crushing blow. I grunted in pain flying to a nearby column, I shook my head looking at the giant like monster in front of me. The giant himself had glowing blue eyes, his skin was a sickly blue color, as if he already died by freezing.

I readied Soulsliver as his fist suddenly came colliding towards me, I yelped dodging from the attack, I climbed onto his fist and let loose a dozen slices with my chain scythe. The giant screamed in agony, the scream itself caused a miniature earthquake, I yelped loosing my balance and dropping to the flor with a thud. I shook my head from my daze, focusing my eyes on the frost like giant in front of me, the wounds that I had just inflicted were all suddenly healed. I cursed trying to find any weaknesses.

The giant threw another fast punch at me, but I was ready. I jumped just in time dodging the fist, I climbed up onto his hand and onto his arm then onto his shoulder. I jumped as high as I possibly could and threw Soulsliver at the giant, I tugged on the other end, the scythe making a large swish, cutting the giant straight in half. I smirked landing on the ground with a thud, clutching Soulsliver. The giant suddenly groaned again, his body reattaching itself back together, I gritted my teeth, it was as if this guy was indestructible.

The Giants was now furious, he sent another punch towards me. I raided Soulsliver and sliced the palm of his hand, the hand suddenly detached from his body creating snowflakes as it dropped to the ground with a thud. I smirked, the giant screamed using his other hand to punch me, unfortunately for me, the fist collided sending me to yet another wall. I groaned standing up, shaking away the stars. I focused my vision, my eyesight turning from blurry and back to clear. I shook my head examining the giant.

His arm was back and healed again as if the damage was mere child's play, I gritted my teeth examining the giant to see for any available weaknesses. I widened my eyes a smirk entering my feautures. The giant was angry now, he sent fist after fist, trying to hit me with his punches, fortunately for me, I was fast, I dodged every single one of them. I waited until the final moment and climbed onto his arm, I traveled up to his shoulder then climbed onto his head. This was my chance.

I grabbed Soulsliver and jumped like before, I aimed Soulsliver and aimed it at the giant, I smirked throwing Soulsliver at the Giants glowing blue eyes. The sound of chains were heard followed by a shrill scream of agony. I smirked looking at the monster, Soulsliver was implaned at his left eye, the blue glow that it once had was simply gone. I smirked tugging in Soulsliver releasing it from the Giants eyes. 

I landed on the ground with a thud clutching Soulsliver, I threw the scythe back at the giant, the weapon hooking itself around the frost giant's neck. I tugged on the chain with all my might bringing the giant to the ground, I smirked coiling my fist. The giant was in arms reach, I let loose punching the giant at his remaining eye, his right eye. The punch sounded like thunderclap, as the giant roared in agony, the monster turned into blue dust. I smirked twisting Soulsliver back to its ring form.

I smiled, suddenly a sword managed to make a cut on my forearm, I yelped in pain clutching my bleeding forearm. The king had a sword with a cruel smirk plastered onto his face, I looked at the wound seeing a spreading ice on my wound, I cursed. The feeling and control of my forearm was slowly fading away, it felt like I couldn't move it. I cursed again grabbing Netherbane from its sheath. I blocked the Kings strikes evading everything he threw at me, I made a small slash on his side, he screamed in agony as fresh blood poured out of the wound.