part 22

Hello everyone one!!!
Hope story is going well .
Okie people some points to be noted .which I want to make aware for u all

1) as it's long story (I don't have any plans to stop this story with 50 to 100 parts .It will go till I completely give u all sense which I have imagined for this story )so obviously story will go slow with many twist and turns .

2) this is my 1st story so I'm really working for it to give best .(hope it worth)😆

3) I have written another story I guess few are aware of that is "loving soul or broken heart" that is my 2nd story and there will weekly update of that story bcz my entire focus is now on" melting soul "which is dear to my heart (I just promoted my another story 😁😫😂😂😂😂 "loving soul or broken heart"

4) and importantly tho story is going slow , I m making sure to least pen write near to 1600 to 2000 words in ever update .which is kind long update hopefully.

5)many are curious about what happened in past etc but as said it long ff so obviously I will take time to revil the past , flashback. But heanforth I will try to provie flashbacks)

6) and lastly thank u all for votes and comments .without yours votes and comments .It encourage me to write updates

And finally self talk is over
🙏👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 update👇👇👇👇
______________________________________________
Arnav who observed everything kept mum .He was surprised when she met nani. He was happy least she spoke to nani .tho he was not expecting much from her but her little efforts towards nani made him feel more guilty. Making up his mind he walked towards his car to reach office.
_________________________________________________

Wiping her tears , composing her self. She masked her emotions and walked inside the home
____________________________________________

ma'am this way please the lady in early 20 guided her .

"Its khushi " she said scanning the surrounding while climbing the steps

"Huu okie khushi ma'am " the gal told again while climbing the steps .

" khushi yaar, call me only khushi ." What's yours name " khushi asked

"My name is kamal , khushi didi".and this is yours room she said taking khushi to corner room of 1st floor .

"U work here"

"Ha didi , newly appointed "

"Okie "saying khushi stped inside her room.