Epilogue

3rd p.o.v

It had been a few weeks since the fight with the rogue newborns. Emmett Cullen hardly left Taylor's side, he hardly went hunting or spoke to anyone apart from Paul and Collin since that day.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Emmett asks, he knew it wouldn't be answered but he wanted to relive the moment he met the women of his dreams "I do" He in takes an unneeded breath "I remember you storming out of Bella's house, you looked at me with so much hate but deep within your eyes I could see the love and gentleness" Emmett looks upon his girlfriend wishing he could cry right now but he couldn't, it was impossible for him to show how much Taylor has effected him.

Emmett settles himself on the floor beside his girlfriend, his hands ran through his messy pitch black hair "I remember our first kiss" He lets out a little laugh "Our talks, every touch, every passing look" He croaked out.

Emmett struggled to keep talking he had so much to say, a lot had happened since that day and he wanted to tell her, she needed to hear how her brother, pup and pack are coping "Everyone misses you baby" He took a shaky breath "Paul is coping better since he imprinted" He looks at his girlfriend "Did you hear that baby, your big brother has imprinted" Emmett chuckles a little thinking about the girl that was made for Paul "She handles your brother well, such a firecracker" Emmett sighs "She knows you, she says she's your friends" Emmett pulls his hands from hair and began to play with his fingers "Her name is Rachel Black, she is Jacob's older sister" The wind brushed past the dark haired vampire "I know that would please you baby, I know you hated that he was alone"

Emmett cleared his throat and began to talk about Collin "Your pup is a strong lad, I know he has nightmares about that day" He looks around him before looking back at Taylor "He asks me to sit with him some nights, I do but it is hard to leave you but I know it is what you want me to do" A smile played on Emmett's lips "Collin comes first before anything else apart from me" A dry sob escapes the vampire's mouth "I-" He choked on his words, he needed to tell her "I promise to keep an eye on him baby" He cry out.

"Now, me on the other hand" Emmett wanted to break down, he wanted to be mad at the world. He wanted tears to flow freely down his cheeks "Why did you have to leave me?" Emmett moves closer to his mates grave. Emmett rubs his hand over her stone "Did we do something wrong?" He pauses a moment "Did I do something wrong to lose you just as we got to know one another?" He take another pause, Emmett scans over the writing on her stone.

                                                                   In Loving Mermor

                                                                               Of

                                                                     Taylor Lahote

                                                  March 22 1997 - July 12 2017

                                                                          Aged 20

                                                 Beloved Sister, Friend, Girlfriend.

"We only just shown our love to each other" Emmett screams out "I want you back baby" He sobs out, he tried to find comfort from her grave stone but it wasn't the same "I need you back. . . . I have nothing left to live for" The wind brush harshly past Emmett as soon as the words lef this mouth. Emmett pulls back to look around him "I was only just telling the truth"

Emmett moves a little from the grave and kneels onhis knees. He looks at the red roses he had placed on the grave yesterday "I promise to look after Collin untill I know he is happy and can take care of himself" His hands once again stroked his girlfriends grave stone "I will be there for him when he needs me" He pauses a moment "Same with your brother, we have grown closer since your death baby" Emmett eyes darkened "But know this baby" He took a breath "The moment that Paul and Collin don't need me any more I will be joining you" He sighs knowing she would hate the words that left his mouth but he didn't want to live without her. . . . It hurt too much.

Emmett looks up at the sky, the sun was beginning to set. He knew Collin would be home from the pack meeting in a hour and would need to be fed "I have to take my leave my love" He slowly stands up "I will be back as soon as Collin leaves for school" Emmett leans forward and kisses her headstone "I love you" He whispers, his voice laced with sadness. He didn't want to leave, if he had his way he would stay there all day and all night but he promise his mate to take care of her family.

Emmett moves to leave, the wind blows softly passed him, he froze on the spot as he was certain he heard the voice of his mate whisper a reply.

"I love you too, my unlikey imprint"

A/N: Wow, It's finished.

I hope you all enjoyed my story, I know I loved writing it, I am truly sorry about how I ended it. However I had planned this from the start and couldn't picture it going any other way. I look forward to reading your comments about Taylor's ending.

Thank you all for sticking by my story.

Angel Wings.