Chapter **40**

*POV DIRECTOR*

It felt like it just moments ago we met.

Her fair skin, her short blonde hair, paired with her murky brown eyes. The only human that made this mad man... feel human.

It was along time ago, 100 years ago to be exact, at the time I was lost. Lost inside my thoughts, lost with what to do with myself after my older sister Elreena, and younger sister Daria had completely got themselves in a fight about the dragons, staying completely separate from each other. This eventually drew my other siblings, Rhea, Salemone, and my only friends, Erindeen and Narvus, away.

I was left alone. Left to wonder.

With no home, no one I knew I made my way into a business.

The system was easy, all I needed was a nice suit, and I was welcomed.

With a tux now in my possession, thank you unknow person with unwatched clothing, I took a job working as a driver. A simple job, all I needed was the ability to drive... which with my reflects, sight and all of the above was easy.

However, I did not expect to see a town so poor, children were so uneducated some couldn't even speak correct English.

With no invitation, I found myself knocking on the door to an old, wooden building.

I can hear inside. The running footsteps of humans, all fairly light, fairy quick, children perhaps?

"Come in!" I hear the voice of a woman, I stepped inside, avoiding the holes in the floor boards to a small room.

A woman, long blonde hair, and brown eyes. Mid 20s, no older then 30 at least.

"How can I help you?" She questioned,

"I thought there was..." I look around the room, noticing the heartbeats of children, before spotting on hiding behind a desk. "Children in here." I finished.

"No. No children here. Why would there be children?"

"You are by far the worst liar I have ever seen, if I do say so myself," I add, she doesn't seem that offended.

"There are no children here. Now if you will, please leave."

"No children? Well the 3 behind your desk there, and maybe the 2 behind that wall, and the few crushed in that small closet, are just a coincidence then?" I point out at least 10 children in the room, all of them stepping out after discovery.

"Uh... but how?"

"I am that good."

"Please leave. Do not tell anyone of this! I have to teach the children, you can't take them! No one can. You do not tell anyone, gentlemen or lady. Understand." she orders,

"...uh," before I can say anything she steps closer,

"You will promise me? Won't you?"

At that point, for some reason... I just couldn't control my words. I just had to tease her,

"I make not such promise,"

"I make no such promise," she corrects me,

"Excuse me?"

"You used the wrong words. You must not be from this place. You an possibliy be a guard,"

"And that means..."

"You will meet me here tomorrow, I will give you proper lessons."

"Why should I take demands from you?"