Dattebaya

Chidori
To the
Rasengan
Straight through the chest
Where I will send them.
-Eddie Rath
---------------------
This is a simple introduction. Kind of like a ninja profile..

Nata Minati Uzumaki Namikaze

Nata is the younger sister of Naruto Uzumaki.
Nata is a year younger so in my book Naruto is a senior so she's a junior. Btw my book is based on irl so they will be in highschool. XD ill try to make it as traditional as possible though.
Nata has red hair, like Kushina, her mom. She has dark blue eyes, kind of like Kushina has. She's curvy, her chest is bigger than Hinatas but smaller than Tsunades. All the senseis in naruto will be teachers And certain old characters Like Hidan, Kakuzu, Danzo.. scratch that I hate Danzo... will be in highschool also. So here's a little back story.

Nata and Naruto both had a hard time growing up. At their school they were treated more like victims rather than just kids. They only have eachother because they don't remember their parents. People always tell Nata "You're a spitting image of Kushina-chan, Nata." People tend to apologize for Natas loss but she didn't lose anything she never really had. She didn't get to experience things other kids do. Nata promised herself that if she is to have a kid, nothing will stop her from living for her. Natas mom and dad were murdered in their home. Nata And Naruto were hidden in the attic. The last thing Nata remembers is the letter her mom left her. "Nata, Naruto, I love you guys.. Papa made some decisions which reflected on what happens to this family. If I don't make it to your 18th birthday, I want you guys to know you are my loves.. Naruto you're 1 right now. You won't remember me but maybe that's for the best.. I love you guys more than anything in this world. -Love, Mum"
Nata has a huge crush on the handsome devil Hidan. But is dating the, slightly handsome Sasuke. Weird huh? Girls would kill to get Sasuke and she's just settling for him.. shame.
BUT GUYS IM DONE BLABBERING!! IM GONNA START WRITING,,, DATTEBAYA!!