Part 10

Mumbai...

When Arjun enter in Private ward he saw Shashi is resting on bed and Garima is sitting on chair near his bed. Buaji is also sitting on another chair and his Dad Ram is standing and giving angry glares to his best friend he is waiting for his Father outburst as he know his father can’t hold two emotion for more time one his hunger and second his anger.

‘Ram kaa hua... aise kahe dekhat ho hame” asked Shashi not understanding his friend behaviour. (Ram what happen... why are you looking me like this)

“Bhabhi iss dhokebaaj se kah do mai iss se baat nhi kar rha” said Ram looking at Garima making Shashi smile. (SIL tell this betrayer that I’m not talking to him)

“Dhokebaaj aur hum...humne kab dhoka diya tumhe” asked Shashi in amused tone. (Betrayer and me ... when I betrayed you)

“Kab ... tumhari itni himmat mujhse puchne ki kab” said Ram charging on Shashi. (When. You dare to ask me when)

“Dad stop this uncle is not completely fine” said Arjun.

“You shut up don’t come between us” said Ram in angry tone and Shashi nodded to Arjun with smile.

“Acha thik hai hum himmat nhi karte par tum to batao humne kiya kya hai” said Shashi looking him with smile. (Ok I will not dare but you at least told me what I have done)

“Thik hai mai hi batata hu..tumne mujhse batein chupai jo dosti ke niyam anusar dhokha iss liye tum dhoke baaj ho” said Ram in accusing tone. (Ok I will tell you... you hided truth from me and in friendship rules its term as betrayal so you are betrayer)

After hearing Ram Shashi looked to his wife and sister as he knew they must have told Ram about this and he knows it’s not easy to make his friend understand his POV but he have to try to see this whole situation as per his POV.

“Ram humra yakin karo hum tumse kuch chupana nahi chahat rhe bus ho gya... hum janat rhe ki agar tum ko pta chala to tum hamri madat karna chahoge jo hum nahi chahat rhe...tum pahle hi humre aur humre pariwar khatir bahut kar chuke ab aur ehsan hum nahi lena chahat hai tumra... hum janat hai tum in baton ko nahi manat ho magar hum nahi chahat hai ki tumre ehsaan ke niche itna dab jaye ki tumse najar bhi na mila paye” said Shashi controlling his tears. (Ram believe me it’s not that I don’t want tell you but it just happen I knew if you come to know about this then you will try to help me which I don’t want, you had already done a lot for me and my family not more because I know if you did then I will not able to meet your eyes ever)

“Shashi dosti me ye sab kha se aa gya... thik hai tu meri madat nhi lena chahta par.... Jiji ki baat kyu nhi manta” asked Ram sitting beside him. (From where all this came in friendship... ok you don’t want to take my help but why are not listening to Jiji)

“Ram tum janat ho na Khushi kitni muskil se un sab bato se aage badi hai hum  nahi chahat hai ki ateet ka koi bhi hissa uske bhawisya pe havi ho... aur hum janat hai ki wo wha nahi jana chahat hai aur uspe jor nahi dalal chahat hai” said Shashi. (You know with how much difficulty she has moved on from her past and I don’t that any part of her past affect her future and also I don’t to force as I knows that she didn’t want to go there)

At this all became quite as they know Shashi is right and before Ram can say anything they heard the voice of person about whom they are discussing.

“Agar hum jana chahe to” asked Khushi standing at door she has came even before Shashi started but was quite and listening her father plight. (If I want to go then)

“Bitiya..yha aao” said looking at his daughter. (Come here)

Ram moved aside giving space to Khushi to sit beside her father.