Prince of Knights Chp34

In the previous chapter, I asked if you guys want me to change the cover, many of you guys said the current one is perfect while others wanted me to change it and there were some who asked if it's okay if they make a cover. Yes, it's completely okay if you guys do, I will collect them and post them in the coming chapters and the cover with most votes will in sha Allah be the next cover of my book. And YES don't forget that my Faris resembles Hasnain the Baloch model.

Thank you. :)

PS : I don't write the satan's S capital. 

______________________________

This poster was made by my awesome reader, thank you so much @saniajunaidi29 

 ~* "Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself." ~* Rumi

Faris could not sleep, every time he would close his eyes incalculable thoughts would cause him to open them and tusk under his breath. The prime reason behind this was the tribe he stayed in. No matter how hard he tried to sleep his brain would not halt. Even though there was no sound outside their tent and he knew Badr had ordered tribesmen to divert their route, to keep distance from the monster that resided in the tent he could not sleep. The second ground was that thoughtless woman. Faris was aware that she was with Sheikh Faisal, however, as her spouse he was rather vexed. 

With a growl Faris stood up, the moment caused his hair to curtain his face, he pushed them back and glanced towards his leather pouch he had brought. The prince rose to his feet then sauntered up to his pouch and took out a black headdress then within few seconds he wrapped the headdress over his head and twisted towards the flap of the tent in order to depart. The man could not sit idle there any longer, the animal within him did not desire to remain hush. Faris shoved the flap aside, bent low then stepped outside in the crisp winter weather. 

As soon as he placed his feet an eager wind engulfed Faris in its embrace twirling the hem of his thobe. He stopped and took in the sight in front of him. Tribesmen strode in and out of tents unaware of his presence, busy with their tasks. Children of the Rashideen tribe glanced at him, some with wide, anxious eyes while other giggled, murmured few words with each other, then hurried away gleefully. He surveyed a group of knights almost one hundred feet away from where he stood march ahead with their swords in hands. Faris looked around captivated, swiftly he dropped his gaze when a group of women walked out a tent just as far away from him as Sheikh Faisal's. Even though their faces were veiled Faris turned his back on them, rotated to his right and ambled away eyes still downcast.

Faris al fursan kept walking with his hand on the hilt of his sword and thoughts uncountable. He did not know where he was going all he needed that moment was to walk so that he could collect his thoughts and sew his ploys against his enemies. Just as he entered a small valley of tents near palm trees Faris came to a screeching halt when he heard his name. "Wallahi I will slaughter him. That Borkan has caused nothing but hurdles for her. The once cheerful eyes are lifeless now." Faris recognized the voice and shook his head in resentment.