Why now

"Good morning beautiful." Alex said, as she moved my hair out of my face.

"Good morning Hun" I said as I say up. As I began sitting up I realized that Alex was naked.

"Did that really happen last night? Us? Did we?" I asked Alex in a confused tone of voice. That's when I realize I forgot the pizza. Damnit!

"Yes we did. I can go if that's what you want?" She said grabbing her bra off the floor.

"No!" I said as I pulled her back into bed. "I'm enjoying this." I said as I looked her in the eyes, catching myself smiling.

"Really?" Alex said as she kissed my lips.

God her kisses! They gave me tingles, that ran through my lips to my toes. It was perfect. She was perfect.

We laid there for about An hour talking and kissing here and there. It was perfect. "So Alex, what is the plan for today?" I asked as I started getting up out of bed.

"Um I was thinking the mall?" She said as she grabbed her clothes off the floor.

"The mall?" I said with a worried tone in my voice. I wasn't even sure about this relationship, or if it even was a relationship. Everything was going so fast, and I didn't want other people to think I was gay.

"Is something wrong?" Alex asked as she walked over to me. Touching my shoulder.

"Oh..no.. Everything is alright." I said trying to put a fake smile on my face. "The mall it is." I said as me and Alex started to get dressed.

It was about 1:40 when we had gotten to the mall. I was so nervous, my heart was literally beating out of my chest.

"Sami if you don't wanna do this it's fine. We can just rent movies and stay home all day." She said as she started the car back up.

"No Alex, we are a couple now right?" I asked her grabbing her hand. Not realizing what just came out of my mouth.

"Yes we are, Sami." she said smiling at me.

"Good, so let go and shop!" I said with a big smile on my face as I got out of the car.

We walked into the mall, holding hands. Of course the mall was busy, it was California. We started to walk around and we kissed here and there. We walked into Hot topic.

"SAMI!?" It was Maria, shit!

"Um hi Maria?" I said confused into why she was in hot topic out of all places.

"Umm care to explain?" she said as she pointed at me and Alex's hand holding.

"Um Maria, this is my um.. Girlfriend." I said as I motioned towards Alex.

"WHAT!? SINCE WHEN ARE YOU GAY!?" Maria said practically yelling it to the whole world.

"Well gay isn't the word I would use."