Chapter twenty three

Helloooo,I've been writing since Magrib dai,so I could update two shaptas to make you guys happy...

Na kyauta abi?😉😉

Now enjoy..

🌴🌴🌴

"Peace of mind and contentment dwell when a person is ready to let go of all that which is a threat to his happiness.Life is too short to hold on to the past,let it all go and live in harmony with your husband,I wish you all the best,make your Mama proud".

Safaa read the message over and over again feeling really blessed and refreshed,the message which her mother sent to her the night before after she told her about what shattered her happiness the moment she set foot into her matrimonial home helped in mending her broken heart.

She woke up really early so she could make breakfast and impress her husband.She cooked three dishes which are all his favorite and made sure the house smells mesmerizing before checking up on him.

"You're still asleep?" She patted his arm lightly.

"I'm..." He began but her cute petite figure wearing a knee length dress with a messy bun and a serious look made him speechless.

"You're lazy" Safaa smiled standing up from the bed but he caught her wrist.

"Ma shaa Allah,my wife is beautiful" He commented groggily.

She blushed remembering what she's wearing and quickly tried running away.

"Get ready and come downstairs,our breakfast will get cold" She told him while at the door.

"Yes Ma'am" He chuckled before dragging his lazy legs to the ensuite.

She walked directly to her room and dressed up in an atamfa sewn into a fitted gown which fits her body in all the right places before going to the kitchen to fetch their breakfast.

She's still not used to dressing the way Abidah wants her to dress,she's rather more comfortable in her Abaya,atamfa or something loose.Abidah always scold her for being outdated but Safaa laughs it off and say she's okay with being outdated.

She would've scolded her for changing the knee length dress.

"You look astonishing in anything you wear you know" Ahmad commented while they were eating.

"Uhmm Thank you" Safaa mumbled not taking her eyes off her food.

They ate in silence and washed the dishes together chatting heartily about nothing and everything.

Who could have thought they will be as happy they are?

Fourty eight hours ago,Safaa was at the verge of telling Ahmad to let her go,to find someone who's worthy of him,someone that's responsible and most importantly a woman of his mother's choice.

And He was on the brink of literary losing his sanity,He almost blamed her for everything,She was very close to slipping away from him but they're soulmates,meant for each other and capable of going through storms together,without faltering.

They finished doing the dishes and got sitted whilst devoid of nothing to discuss about,they were simply overwhelmed by boredom.Ahmad being the smartest person Safaa has ever known,quickly fathom that they were both bored and he needed to do something,He attempted several things to lighten up their mood but Safaa gave him an unusual chortle when he made attempt to make her laugh.

Noticing that inveigled him to tickle her because he knows she dislikes to be tickled.After running helter-skelter round the living room they both collapsed on the sofa and fell silent again,Ahmad became all gloomy,jeopardising their moods,because Safaa still has doubts about his forgiveness.He began swinging his legs,she intercepted with her left leg and he made a sound to make her acknowledge the pain he felt.