Birthday surprise

Offender's p.o.v.

I took Slender's advice on what to do about Jinkx and after a couple days she was back to normal and wasn't afraid of me anymore. I noticed today was Jinkx's birthday so I decieded to throw her a party. I woke up n bed with her wrapped in my arms and smiled seeing she was still asleep. I kissed the top of her head making her smile before etting up careful not to wake her and left a note and a blue rose next to her on the bed before leaving to get what I needed. 

"Hmm I need to find a gift for her" I said talking to myself and looked around at the different stores in town until I came across a small shop that peaked my interest. I went in and looked around until I found something I knew Jinkx would like and paid for it before leaving. I kept looking around town getting a few more things before heading to Slender's mansion. Slender let me in and I looked around and smiled seeing the place being decorated and Splendorman making the cake .

"Thanks for doing this brother" 

"It's no problem at all bother. I'm happy to help and hear that you two are getting along fine again" He said and I nodded before helping get everything ready.

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I woke up in bed alone and frowned sad until I noticed a note and a blue rose next to me. I picked the rose up and smelled it smiling and read the note 

Jinkx,

Come to Slender's mansion at 3::00 today. I'll see you later love

Offender

I tilted my head confused but shrugged and got up to get dressed when I noticed some clothes layed out for me with yet another note attached to them.

Jinkx,

I noticed you didn't like the outfit I put together for you and it caused a little problem so I made this for you to wear today.

Trenderman

I smiled a bit and looked at the clothes a bit woried what he gave me but that worry quickly disappeared when I saw what he gave me and I smiled loving it. I quickly took a shower and got dressed before leaving and heading to Slender's mansion. When  got there all the lights were off making it look like the place was abandoned so I knocked on the door confused but got no answer. I tried opening the door and found it unlocked so I went inside seeing nothing but pitch black and hearing nothing until I turned the lights on and everyone popped out of somewhere.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted startling me an I stood there ot sure what to do when Offender came out of the crowd and chuckled at my reaction.

"Happy birthday love"

"It's not my birth-...It is my birthday I completely forgot!" I said and smiled hugging Offender

"Thank you so much Offender. Thank you everyone!" I said happily and Trenderman walked up to me.

"So do you like your outfit?" He asked and I nodded smiling and started talking to the others. We had some of the cake that Spledorman made and I started opening the gifts from everyone. When it was all over it was getting late so I helped everyone clean up when I was picked up and suddenly kissed. I looked to see who it was to find Offender and he pulled away smiling.

"So did you enjoy your birthday my dear?"

"Yes it was so much fun!" I exclaimed happily and he smiled and whispered in my ear.

"It's not over yet love. I've got my own gifts for you when we get home" he whispered sending shivers down my spine and making me blush.

"O-Okay" I stuttered and finished cleaning up before Offener took us home.