Chapter 34 : There's Something More

" STARS Shine in Darkness and While Love Blooms When The Heart Desires It.....

Sometimes, we know what we want but it's just that we always know that it is difficult to achieve......

Try & Work Hard....

Coz... Beautiful Things are always Worth the Wait.... "

___________________________________

ANSH'S POV

" I have been always like this. I think you realised it a bit late. And we have been married for 10 months 2 weeks and 5 days. I like to be exact. "

I remember it thoroughly. There hasn't been a day that I didn't miss Ahana. Life is being very difficult now. I hate watching that Jaai so close to her everyday. Today in the park they were enjoying themselves while I was so messed up. They were having Icecream together.

Why?? Is it me??

I saw Ahana standing beside me shocked. She must have never thought that I ll know about it.

" What???" I said looking at her.

Just then her cell rang.

" Yes... Piya... How are you and how is our little champ doing?" She asked. Still she was looking at me though I wasn't but I could feel her stare.

" Hmmm... It's good to hear that. Okay!! Fine. Ansh and I ll be there. I ll inform Jaai too. Thanks. Take care. Bye. "

" Ansh..... " She called me. I nodded at her without looking at her.

" Piya said that they have decided the name for their son. They have kept a naming ceremony on Sunday. We have to be there. Together. " She said emphasising the last word.

Then she left. I looked at her while she was leaving. Am I really that bad? Well, I don't know.....

***

Sunday came quickly. We all went in the same car. Dad, grandad and Ahana. I was in a t-shirt and a blazer with black jeans. Casual and Formal, nothing new for me. While Ahana was wearing a traditional dress. It had beautiful flares around it. With a red blouse, a part of her stomach was visible. Her brownish black hair was flowing down her shoulders. She was already glowing and the dress was making her glow more.

The Malhotra's abode was decorated beautifully. Piya was holding the little champ in her hand when we entered. Ahana rushed to her quickly. She really loved kids a lot.

The little champ was named Kyle.

Every one around was very happy and rejoiced. Jaai too came and was constantly hanging beside Ahana, like always. He didn't leave her for once. I was standing in the corner and I was constantly looking at them only. They were very rejoiced and making merry while I was sulking alone.

" Hey!! Ansh... Why don't you join your wife when you can't avert your eyes from her?" Mir came beside me and said.

" Oh! For God's Sake... I am not stalking her. She is my wife. Can't I look at her also?"

" Why getting angry? I was just saying that why are you torturing yourself when you can't leave her alone. You mustn't leave her alone. She needs you now."