Bad Mistake

Jinkx's p.o.v.

I woke up the next day in bed with Offender next to me still asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up and getting dressed. When I finished I quietly left the room and went outside and started waliking around exploring a bit. As I was walking I didn't notice someone following me until it was too late and I was pinned to a tree. I looked to see who it was and found Jeff staring at me.

"Jeff what the hell are you doing!?" 

"Shh, there's no need to shout I'm not gonna hurt you" 

"Then why are you here?"

"I wanted to see you. You know I'm quite surprised you were able to beat me in a fight like you did, not many people can do that and I find it hot that you could." He said and I blushed a bit

"You better not let Offender hear you say that or he'll kill you without a second thought" I warned and his grin seemed to grow wider.

"Don't worry doll he won't find out. And you know you're pretty cute. I can see why Offender made you his proxy"

"R-really"

"Yeah and you'r eyes shine like a full moon at night. They're so beautiful " He said softly and stroked my cheek.

"You should leave Offender and come live with me. I can give you everything he has and more" He said and started leaning in to kiss me. I froze in place blushing as his lips touched mine and his tongue swiped my lip asking for entrance but I denied.

"What's the matter doll I won't hurt you" He asked and leaned in to kiss me again when a white tendril sent him flying and I gulped knowing who it was.

"Jeffery Woods what the hell where you doing with my proxy!?" Offender shouted wrapping a tendril around me and pulling me to his chest. I looked up at him and knew he wasn't happy.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now!"

"Because then you would have to deal with your brother" Jeff answered looking at Offender and I felt his hold on me tighten a bit .

"L-lets just go home sir" I suggested and Offender looked at me then back at Jef and back at me before nodding and teleporting us back home. When we got back I was about to explain to Offender what happened when he pinned me against the wall and kissed me roughly. I kissed back and then it finally clicked.

"Offender are you jealous?"

"I don't ever want to see you with him again Jinkx, do you understand me"

"Yes sir" I said realizing Offenderman was jealous and gulped knowing ther was only one way this would end.

Sorry this is so short but I'll try to make up for it in the next chapter.