Part 1: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)

"Look at this stuff, Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, The girl who has everything? . . ."

    The sun blazed down on the rocks of the cliff making them warm to the touch, the wind blew from the north causing the waves of the sea to crash against the rocks disturbing the silence from the BOOM when the water hits. To the west of the cliff a few miles away lays a large village, while to the east near the shore rests an enormous white castle, sea worn near the bottom from the waves and high tide. In that castle lives a prince loved by everyone he rules over, and he loves them in return though what he has always seemed to love more was the ocean. He went sailing everyday, and when his father forbid him to sail, he would just sneak out anyway. After sneaking out over and over again his father allowed him to sail knowing there was no way to stop him. For some unknown reason the sea seemed to call to him.

    As of this moment, the prince stands on the edge of the cliff. His eyes closed as he faces the sky, his short black hair whipping his face as the wind picks up causing him to take a deep breath of ocean air, sighing as a small smile graces his lips. Opening his eyes, the prince drops his head to look out over the sea, yearning to be on the open waters doing whatever he pleases.

    As he gazes out at the sea, a voice breaks through the silence followed by excited barks coming up from behind him. Turning around the prince sees his longtime friend and butler chasing after the prince's dog, that was running around teasing the poor man as he's too slow to catch the young pup.

    "URGH!! Get back here Kookie!!", yelled the butler as the dog ran circles around the exhausted man.

    Chuckling to himself, the prince made his way over to his friend patting him on the back before saying, "Suga, you should stop before you get hurt. You know Kookie has loads of energy on stand by."
The silver haired man huffed, standing up straight to look at the prince, "Yeah, I know. I wasn't supposed to let him out, but him slipped past me somehow when I was coming to get you."

    "You were coming to get me? Why?"

    Sighing, he replied, "You're supposed to be look for a bride in a few hours, many women are coming by the castle to see if they can win you over."

    "Oh. That's why", the prince said disheartedly, he didn't want to marry someone his father picked out, which is basically all the princesses that will be coming today. He wanted to marry someone he truly loved, someone who would understand him, help him grow. Not someone who would agree with everything he said even if it was dumb, he didn't want that.

    "Look, Jimin, I know you don't want to do this, but you have to", Yoongi said while putting his pale hand on Jimin's shoulder.

    Looking over at the sea once more, Jimin could of swore he saw something jump off one of the rocks and into the water, but brushed it off as his imagination. Turning towards the castle, Jimin called for Kookie making the young beagle run up to him and jump in his arms, as the prince brought up one of his hands to pet his dog, Kookie reached up biting Jimin's hand before turning his head away. Sighing again, the prince continued walked towards his home with Yoongi walking slowly behind.

    Over the cliff and down below the water's surface stands yet another castle, the golden building looking like it's glows on the ocean's floor. Surrounding the castle was a village filled with merfolk, swimming from one shop to the next, doing chores, or simply just talking to friends. This village, as well as the rest of the ocean, was ruled by a loved King, King Seokjin. The King loved his people, and tried to protect them as best he could. That was why they weren't allowed to go near the humans, he had seen what they could do when the humans had raged war on each other on his sea.

    Of course everyone listened to the King for he was respected, though maybe a little weird at times. But still there was a few who didn't listen to the King, for they were fascinated by the human, wanting to know more about them. One of these people was a girl not that much younger then the King, one of the King's closest friends and the former captain of his army, before she asked him to remove her from the position due to not wanting to hurt anyone anymore. She was still young, but had seen awful wars between the many and the King couldn't say no to her, for she was like a sister to him, a annoying one but a sister nonetheless.

    The young woman had stayed away from people on land in the beginning, but one day when near the surface she saw a very handsome man standing on the cliff up above. He looked to be admiring the sea in which she lives, she had never seen someone look at the ocean the way he did, with longing and admiration.

    From that day on, she had become curious about them and would return to the surface everyday in hopes of seeing him again. To her luck, he was always there, watching the waves roll onto the beach and rocks below and letting the wind mess his black hair.

    Soon she couldn't help but to want to talk to him, and get to know who he really was. She just never thought she really would.