Chapter 59

Y/n's pov.
I nodded my head.

"Sit down. Make yourself comfortable." Lauren mumbled as she poured the champagne in the glass.

"I feel bad now." I muttered and chuckled.
"Why?" Lauren asked handing me the glass of champagne.
"My gift isn't as big as this." I said and chuckled again.

Lauren sat next to me and drank her drink.

"Well I actually have a reason why this is so grand." She said placing her glass on the nightstand.
"I didn't want this to be too grand because I know you like simple things." She said, her voice cracking in the end.

I set my glass filled with champagne down on the nightstand Lauren put hers and I looked at Lauren confused.

She stood up and gave me a smile.

"Y/n, you know I love you with all my heart." She whispered as she held my hand.

She pulled me up and put her hands on my waist.

"We started off weird. With your parents decision and all. But honestly, buying you was the best decision I've ever made in my life." She whispered.

She pulled me closer to her and I rested my arms around her neck and my head on her chest.

"I'm sorry for the mistakes I've made." She whispered.

We started dancing to the invisible rhythm in the dim room.

"I'm sorry for the time I snapped at you when my fans saw us hugging." She continued.

By this time, my eyes started tearing up.

I remembered all the things we've been through.

All the shit Chris, Camila and Shawn put us both through.

But in the end we got through it.

"I'm sorry for leaving you in that hospital room. It was a stupid idea. And to top it, I tried to commit suicide." She said and chuckled nervously.

I slowly pulled away from her chest and cupped her cheek, which caused her to stop moving her feet.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

I felt her move her head in my hand like a little dog when you pet them.

"That's all in the past Lauren, I've forgiven you." I said and kissed her temple.

"I know." She said and sighed.

"I love you so much Y/n." She said and let go of me, leaving me confused.

"Would you make me the happiest woman in the world and change your last name to Jauregui, and marry me?" Lauren said going down on one knee and pulling a small box out and showing me a ring.

"Oh my gosh." I said gasping.

I covered my mouth and let my tears fall from my eyes.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." I repeated as Lauren put the ring on my finger.

"I love you so fucking much." I said and pulled her up.

She gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I love you too princess." She said.

I pulled her in for another kiss and pushed her on the bed, making her sit down.

"I guess I have to give you my awful gift." I said and chuckled.

"I'm sure it's not awful." She said and ran her hands through her hair with a smile plastered on her face.

I crouched down and pulled a box out from under the bed.

I gave it to Lauren and sat next to her.

She opened it and got the first thing that was on top.

"A ring?" She asked opening the small red box and pulling the ring out.

"I was going to propose tonight, but that didn't happen." I said laughing.

She laughed with me and put the ring on.

She got the card I made and read it.

By the time she was done, she was crying.

"Thank you." She said and kissed me passionately.

"There's more." I said and giggled.

She looked in the box and back at me.

"Baby clothes?" She asked confused.

I nodded and tried to hold my tears from falling.

She pulled the baby shorts out, along with the baby shoes and the t-shirts until a small bag was the only thing in the box.

She opened the blue bag and pulled three positive pregnancy tests out.

"You're having a baby?!" She yelled excited.

I just nodded my head and cried.

"Oh my gosh!" She yelled again and pulled me up.

She held me by the waist and twirled me around.

"How long?" She asked.

"It's been a month. Karen said it's a boy." I whispered.

"A month?!" She asked shocked.
"I was scared! I'm sorry." I said and hugged her.

"I'm having a baby boy." She whispered.

Best day ever.

{A/n; edited.}