Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

i n t r o

*

A WEREWOLF RETELLING OF HADES AND PERSEPHONE

There is a legend of forbidden fruit. Of those who venture within the darkness and take a bite, daring to be stolen by the keeper of death itself.

But in Korin's world, women are taken at their first bleeding to undergo a conversion. Some come back happy that the monster within them has been removed. Others never come back at all.

And some, like Korin, only come halfway back, with their minds poorly glued together, broken by the darkness they've seen.

Soon enough, her beauty is noticed, and she is offered up to the Wolf King as his bride.But Korin wants more.

She has tasted the power she once had, before they ripped it from her soul.

And she's willing to eat the fruit for it.

*

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

Hello! Thank you for looking at 'A Crown of Bones' and giving it a chance! From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it whether you decide to read or not. I would just like to do a few reminders (just the basics hahaha). Like any story, 'A Crown of Bones' will have its mistakes. Please choose to bring forth positive, and constructive criticisms instead of negative comments. Also if you are reading this on a site that is not Wattpad, you may be exposing your device to viruses and malware. Themes of violence and sexual references are within this story. Also, this story is labeled werewolf for the fact that characters within it can shift into wolfs - the typical mate/pack dynamic is not featured. 

***Please note, there is a Spotify playlist featuring the songs that will be played throughout 'A Crown of Bones' (found under the same username of world_joy_ ) and also trailers for the story on YouTube.***

CHARACTER INSPIRATION

Korin  - Katie McGrath

Colen -  Alex Pettyfer

Axis - Richard Madden

Rozen - Matt Bomer

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, plots or themes, within this story are not related to anyone/thing and are pure coincidence if they do. Please do not copy/use any of the works that will be featured. Thank you. 

A  C R O W N  O F  B O N E S

D E D I C A T E D 

~ To the ones who dream of darkness, and love the night~