Chapter Seven

I stared at my reflection in the mirror as I finished applying my lipstick on, and I actually looked okay for ones. I kept my hair down and kept my makeup simple. I sighted as I tried to zip up my purple dress from the back.

I twisted my hand in a weird way as I tried to reach the blasted zipper; I finally grabbed a hold of it only to be able to close half of the dress.

“Great,” I mumbled as I gave up on it and went to put on my black high heels. I checked myself in the mirror before trying again to close the dress.

“Oh come on,” this was just getting annoying.

Knock knock

I looked at my watch to realize it was already eight, which meant it was time for my big date with Owen. I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. I smiled as I opened the door, and there he stood in all his muscular glory.

“Hey, these are for you” he said as he handed me a bouquet of red roses.

“Thank you,” I breathed in their beautiful scent and smiled up at him “they’re beautiful,”

“Not as beautiful as you, you looking amazing,” I watched him as his eyes racked through my body.

“You look good yourself,” he smirked at me as he fixed his cuffs. I mean Owen looked like those models in the GQ magazines, with his black suit and white shirt that fit him like a glove.

“Ready to go?” he asked offering me his hand; I put the flowers down on the coffee table that was near the door and turned around presenting him with my back.

“Do you mind zipping me up?” I bit my lip as I felt him move behind me as he raised the zipper up slowly.

“Done,” I turned around and stared up at him, the heat between us intensified.

“We better get going,” I said as I moved past him and into the hall, I watched as he closed my door behind him and took a hold of my hand as we headed to the elevators.

The doors opened and we stepped in, pressing the lobby button.

“So where are we going?” I asked as the doors opened to reveal the rather quite lobby.

“I was thinking sushi, unless you don’t like it?” he opened the front door for me and we headed to his black BMW.

“Sushi sounds good,” he opened the door for me and I settled myself in as he made his way to the driver’s seat.

This was going to be fun I thought as I glanced over at the smoking hot guy sitting next to me.

                                                                  ******************

“I can’t believe you did that,” I laughed as Owen told me about his wild college days. The food was long gone and the drinks were rolling in.

“I swear that was probably the last time I saw that guy,” his deep laughter filled my ears.

“I guess flashing him wasn’t a good idea,” I to a sip from my drink and watched as he ran his hand through his golden locks.

“Probably,” he finished the last of his drank and looked at me with a smile. “I had fun tonight Sara,”

“Me too,” and I really did. Owen was such a fun, carefree guy.

“Maybe we could do it again?” he asked as he entwined his fingers with mine.

“Definitely,” I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

We paid for dinner and headed to the car, it was pretty late so we decided to head home for a cup of coffee.

We reached our building in less than ten minutes; we parked the car and headed to my apartment.

“I’ll make some coffee, make yourself at home,” I said as I headed to the kitchen. I turned on the coffee machine and pulled out to mugs. I made sure my hair was still good before I poured our coffee and went back into the living room.

“Here you go,” I handed him his cup and took the seat next to him.

“Thanks…so I noticed you liked the classics,” he said nodding his head towards my record collection.

“Yeah, it was my mom’s collection. She gave it to me before she left. Do you like classic music?” I asked as I took a sip my hot coffee.

“Not really, I’m more of a techno music kind of guy,” he shrugged.

Who doesn’t like classic music? I mean musicians like Frank Sinatra, Nat king Cole and of course the talented Whitney Houston are amazing.

“So I was thinking maybe we could grab some lunch tomorrow, what do you think?” he asked arching a brow at me.

“I’m actually very busy tomorrow. I have meetings all day,” I gave him a sad smile.

“Oh okay, how about the next day, are you free then?” he put his cup on the table, and turned around; so we were sitting face to face.

“You do realize we are neighbors, you don’t have to schedule dates,” I grinned as he took my cup, putting it next his.

“Really? Well that’s good to know,” he whispered as he captured my lips in a hot sizzling kiss. I reached up and circled my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

It felt like hours before we finally pulled away, both of us breathless. He reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

“I better go,” I just nodded as we both stood up and I walked him to the door. “Good night,”

“Good night,” I said as I closed the door behind me. I rested my head against the door and closed my eyes. That was incredible… I sighted as I walked to my room, time for some much needed sleep. I quickly undressed and put on a pair of pink shorts with a black top and jumped on my bed.

I snuggled against my comfy pillows, but when I was about to drift to sleep my phone buzzed and I groaned. Who in their right mind would text me at this hour?

I grabbed my phone and opened the message.

*Hayden: sorry I know it’s late, but could we meet a little early tomorrow? I need to talk to you important *

At the sight of his name on the screen I felt my heart skip a beat.

Wait, why does he need to talk?

____________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry it's short promise the next chapter will be awesome :D