26.Like I'm Gonna Lose You

T W E N T Y - S I X

Putting my phone up to my ear, I waited for Ryan to answer.

"I'm on the block. What chu want bruh?"

Taking the phone from my face, I forwarded my eyebrows together, making sure I called the right person.

"Who the fuck-"

"I'm playing! I'm playing!" Ryan laughed. "Wassup beautiful? What you need?"

"Ryan, I've honestly thought about fighting you. The only thing that's stopping me, is me knowing imma lose." I walked into our house.

"I'll let you win." He sounded convincing.

"Yea like you let me win when we play UNO." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

Locking the front door, I walked through the foyer, going straight to the kitchen.

"I did let you win."

"Mmhm." I washed my hands while holding my phone between my shoulder and ear. "When are you coming home?" I wiped my hands on a paper towel.

"You miss Daddy?" I knew he was smiling on the other end.

"Uh no." I killed his vibe. "I want some celery, we don't have any, and I don't feel like going to the store." I shrugged as if he could see me.

"What pregnant woman craves celery?" I heard shuffling in the background.

"Y'know what I'm sick of you judging my lifestyle, I don't judge you so don't judge me." I open the refrigerator, pulling out a bowl of fresh strawberries.

"Put them back." Ryan instructed. "And I'm judging you weirdo."

"Put what back?" I frowned about to eat a strawberry.

"Don't eat them strawberries."

"And why not?" I ate one anyway.

"Y'know when a person tell you not to do something that means don't do it. Not do it cause Jhonni wants to." I knew he was shake his head.

"You sound like someone's mama, and they just strawberries baby."

"They our sex strawberries. Now I gotta go buy some more."

"You going to the store anyway." I shrugged. "Where are you?"

"The place you just said babe." He chuckled. "You want your celery or not?"

"And-"

"And?!" He sounded stun. "No no you said celery that's what I came for and that's what I'm getting?"

"Ryaannn!" I begged. "Please! I just want some Zaxby's."

"Ugh!" He roar into the phone. "You better be lucky I love you and you're my wife, cause-"

"Yes." I cheered. "I love you too." I grinned hard.

"Get off the phone before I change my mind."

"Okay." I hung up. 

Going upstairs to the bed room I decided to lay down, an wait on Ryan with my food. And yes all I care about is my food. Thirty minutes later I heard the front door open and shut.

"You better not be sleep!" Ryan came into the bed room.

"I'm not sleep I'm-- aww baby." I sat up, cooing seeing a dozen pink roses in his hands.

"You what?" He smirked leaning down kissing my lips.

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips, holding his face.

"Mhm you was bout to be a smartass." Ryan pecked my lips, pulling away a bit. "How you feeling?" He looked in my eyes.

"Mmm okay I guess." I shrugged, left

"Better then the other day?" He sat beside me, reaching in the Zaxby's bag, handing me my food.

"I haven't been throwing up that much." I opened my plate. "I kept them tacos down from earlier."

"That's my son!" Ryan played as if he was emotionally. "That's my kid!"

"Oh my God." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

" I mumbled, rolling my eyes