Chapter 13

All five of the girls walk into the school, side by side. Camila and Lauren are on the far left side, Lauren squeezing Camila's hand reassuringly. Ally in the middle, searching for her boyfriend, Troy. While Normani and Dinah are in their own world, making conversation with people as they pass them in the hallway. Ally finally finds Troy and goes off with him, giving her cousins a hug before she does though. The other four walk to the counselor's office with Camila, for support more than anything. Lauren knows that this change will be difficult on Camila, but she doesn't know how she'll react to it. They all walk into the office in a single line, Camila obviously in front.

"Wow Camila, I see you brought a posse with you this year," the counselor teases.

"They're my friends, and I wanted them here," Camila replies, not realizing she was only joking. Lauren chuckles lightly at her adorable girlfriend giving the hand that she is still holding another squeeze. Mrs. White then hands Camila the sheet of paper with all her classes on it.

"Same halls as last year just like promised. They're all just one class over, I tried making this as easy as possible for you, Camila," Mrs. White tells the Latina who is now analyzing her paper. The warning bell then rings and Normani and Dinah decide that it's time to head to class. They both hug Lauren before turning and making their way out of the office.

"Come on, Camz. We better get you to class," Lauren says as she guides her girlfriend out of the office after bidding goodbye to Mrs. White.

"Let me see your schedule, Camz," Lauren says softly, going to grab the paper. Camila pulls it out of her reach once Lauren tries to take it. The older girl sighs and just follows Camila to where she is going. It happens to be the same class Lauren would be going to. They walk in just before the bell rings, taking two seat near the back. Lauren was surprised that there were still two seats available next to each other.

"Hello class, I'm Mr. Pierce and welcome. I'm going to call attendance and please say here once I do, in fact, call your name," the older looking man says before pulling a sheet off of his desk. He starts to call names, zipping right through the A's and B's.

"Camila Cabello," he says pronouncing it Camilla CabeLLo. Lauren looks over at her girlfriend who is still just looking at her paper.

"Camz, he called your name," Lauren whispers making Camila look up.

"Here," she says the quietest Lauren has ever seen her. Camila then goes back to looking at her schedule, what she is doing, Lauren has no clue. Lauren listens and says here as he calls hers and everyone else's names.

"Okay guys, since I know it's the first day of school we aren't going to really do much. Just fill out this form about yourself and then feel free to talk or play on your phones or whatever afterwards," Mr. Pierce says as he passes out a small piece of paper to everyone in the class. Camila immediately starts working on it, concentrating hard on it. Lauren does the same, but for some reason she finishes a lot sooner than Camila.

"Baby, are you okay," Lauren whispers once she finishes her paper. Camila doesn't look up or even acknowledge Lauren's presence, she just keeps filling the form out slowly.

"Camz, it's not like a test. It's just about you," Lauren whispers with a small chuckle at her girlfriend. Camila doesn't talk at all until she was done completely.

"I needed to focus, Lo," is all Camila said to her.

"Are you okay," Lauren simply ask, putting her hand out and signaling she wanted to hold her girlfriend's hand.

"Yeah, I wasn't earlier, but I am now," Camila informs her, taking the green-eyed girls hand.

"So can I see your schedule now, baby," Lauren ask softly, not wanting to feel overwhelming. Camila hands it over to her and since Lauren managed to memorize all of the other girl's schedules too she sighs in relief knowing Camila will never be alone in a class.

"You have next hour with me and Dinah, third hour with Normani, then we have lunch, and afterwards you have a class with at least one of us in it with you, but last hour we all have it together since it's music," Lauren informs her girlfriend. Camila gives her a smile, just happy she won't be alone. The bell finally rings telling them that it's time to go to the next class.

The two girlfriends walk side by side to their next class, meeting up with Dinah midway. They all walk into the class repeating what the other two did first hour and the same third hour. The sad part is that Lauren missed Camila the hour she wasn't with her, even though Normani kept sneaking pictures of her for Lauren. She'll never get over how her girlfriend is the most gorgeous person in the world. It's finally time for lunch and Lauren has never walked anywhere as fast as she walked to the cafeteria.

She finds three of the girls already sitting at the table that Lauren, Normani, and Dinah had last year. She walks over to them after getting her food.

"Where's smallz," Lauren ask as she gives Camila a kiss on the cheek before sitting beside her.

"She wanted to sit by Troy today," Camila explains to her. And that's when it hits Lauren, today is their one month. She completely forgot.

"Hey Camz-" she starts before getting cut off by being wrapped in a hug by someone from behind. She sees Lucy sit down in between Camila and Normani, letting her know that it's Vero.

"Vero," Lauren says laughing and choking. She has a strong grip around Lauren's neck.

"Hey Lo, missed you," Vero says before sitting on the other side of her bestfriend. Lauren looks over at their two girlfriends who are having a quiet discussion with each other.

"What do you think they're talking about," Lauren ask as her and Vero just stare at the two in their own world.

"Us," Vero says confidently with a smirk. Lauren rolls her eyes at her before turning to across the table and seeing Normani and Dinah staring at each other.

"Okay and what do you think they're doing," Lauren ask Vero as she catches the staring too.

"They in lurv, Lo. Let 'em be," Vero says, patting the girl on the back. Lauren nods, not really believing her two best friends are in love, but whatever. Lunch goes well, Camila talks about her classes to Lauren, Vero, and Lucy while Norminah are in their own world together.

The rest of the day goes by slowly for Lauren, she only had last hour with Camila and that was the highlight of her afternoon. They walk outside and Lauren sees Lucy looking at them from her car.

"Hey, Lucy and I are going to go do some things together. Are you still coming over tonight," Camila ask, Lauren feels a little disappointed. Camila forgot about their anniversary too.

"Yeah, sure babe. I'll see you then," Lauren says giving her a peck on the lips before leaving to go to her car.

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter and yes I know I could had added this to the one I posted last night, but that'd be more word count than I'm used to (and I honestly wrote all of this in the last hour.) I hope you guys like it and I'm sorry again for making you wait so long for an update, I'm glad y'all are liking the book so far though. I'm definitely enjoying writing it when I actually have time to haha. Anyways I hope you have a good day and thanks for everything (don't forget to comment) :))))) I also have a question, do you think I should enter this story in the Watty's????