Chapter-41

Chapter Forty One

Omega's POV 

My feet landed with a thud, the light that clouded my vision suddenly fading into nothingness, the magnificent floating city once again entering my peripheral vision, I was at awe with the city still, no matter how much I visit, or see this place, I still am still marveled as to how Helix made to do this, I shouldn't be surprised, but I was, she was the mother of Chaos, technically my grandmother.

"Did you manage to obtain the item that I sent you to get?" Helix asked raising her eyebrows. I nodded twisting my blue ice cold ring, Frostguard materialized in my hand in sword form.

"Lady Helix I am confused as to wh-" I was cut of by the mother of the creator herself.

"Just Helix, I don't like formalities remember." Helix stated, I sighed nodding.

"Lady- I mean Helix, why did you send me to get this item? I mean, it's cool and everything, but is it actually that helpful against the Primordial of Destruction himself?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"That is a powerful item indeed, it can fare very well against the primordials, it's more powerful than Chaos Metal, I think I made that a little while back and gifted it to a fine Mage, the Mage got killed and that bastard king took the sword and kept it for himself." Helix said.

"So what now Helix?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I will send you back to Earth to help with an ongoing fight that is happening at this exact momen, I believe if you stayed here longer, I fear we might have run out of time." Helix stated sadly.

"Go hero, I'm sorry our time to talk is short, but go, save your birth planet, use the power I gave you to good use, don't disappoint." Helix stated clicking her fingers, I was instantly sent zooming far away from the magical and beautiful floating masses of land that I still don't know the name of. I felt myself get disintegrated and reintigrated, Helix's words still ringing and echoing in my head, don't dissapoint, something that gives more burdens on my shoulders.

I was sorrounded by a dense forest, wait I know this forest. I instantly flipped my hood up, I dint want anyone to know I was alive and well, yet. I instantly passed through the dense cluster of trees dodging branches along the way, I instantly stopped dead in my tracks looking at the battlefield in front of me, the monster army was roughly along the lines of fifty hundred thousands, the demigod army was around the three thousand. I sighed, the gods were even there clutching their symbols of power, though they were trying to stand all mighty, under all of the Titans that were there present, they looked like they were about to pee their pants.

I decided to make my move "Gods, distract the monster army, we will deal with the Titans, the rest of you demigods, don't let anyone inside the camp." I commanded, surprisingly no one questioned who I was and simply responded.

"And the Chaos Army." I said with a small smirk.

"Go wreck chaos" I said charging at the monsters, the monsters army was about half of the monsters when we were at Destruction's base, their army was the size of a dozen football stadiums. I unsheathed Netherbane plunging the green sword into a hell hounds chest, the monster howled in pain turning into golden dust. I smirked charging at a drakon and slicing its head clean off, the green blade suddenly started to emit green smoke, all of a sudden, the nearby monsters suddenly dropped dead on the ground, I smirked, Netherbane was awesome.

I turned to the demigods army, they were failing, miserably, even with the gods help, they were still having trouble, the Chaos Army though was a different story all together, they were a blur of death, slicing down every monster that came in their path. I smirked as a hellhound wanted a death wish, the monster lunged at me, I sidestepped making an upward slash cutting the hellhound in two. An idea suddenly formed in my head, I stomped the ground, a massive twenty feet wall of dirt erupting between the demigods and the monsters, effectively splitting the demigod and monster army.

The hunters easily picked off the rest of the monsters that came near the wall, the Apollo campers quickly healing the injured while there was still time, Donald Trump would've been proud of me. I placed two fingers up to my lips and gave a loud whistle, a giant blue blur suddenly zoomed up in the sky in conjunction with a black shadow zooming through the army in alarming speeds. A hellhound suddenly materialized from the shadows in front of me, her tounge sticking out like a puppy.

"Hey girl, help me pick of the monsters that gets a little bit too close to the walls." I commanded, Mrs O Leary nodded giving me a little lick until she scurried off away to pick away any monsters that came a little bit too close for comfort. I smirked looking up in the clouds, the familiar ice dragon flying in circles around me. I clapped my hands looking at the monster army in anticipation, as if on cue, a barrage of ice like bolts started to rain down from above freezing and encasing the monsters In ice. The battle suddenly turned towards the monsters favor, they started to climb up the wall and kill off a bunch of campers.

I gritted my teeth looking around for a solution, as if on cue, an army of demigods came out of the forest all of them wearing imperial gold armor, the Romans. Jason, held the eagle standard and stomped it onto the ground, it created sparks of electricity electrocuting every monster around them, I smirked, even though bad memories started to resurface, I couldn't think of those memories right in the heat of the battle, the demigods fought with a renewed vigor slicing every monster that came in sight.

In the span of a few hours, the monster army was nothing but dust, all of them decimated into nothingness. I smirked as Glacé landed beside me asking if there was any food nearby, I shook my head slapping him lightly in the head. Mrs O Leary appeared to the side her tounge out wagging her tail in a joyful mood. I walked to the army, their eyes puffy and swollen from crying, I internally chuckled flicking off my hood.

They suddenly screamed stepping back in pure shock, all of the girls suddenly slapped me, the boys punched me and gave me a firm handshake. Not what I expected for a warm welcome but I'll take it.

Word Count

1141

Words