Chapter 42

"No!" I shout. As he lays still.

He can't be...

I watch him move, wounded... but now sitting up alive.

"Oh thank God..." I sigh, as I watch Jackson fill with rage.

"No one... no more. This is over!" He shouts. He walks towards him.

He has the same power as the director. The earth moves with every step he takes. The earth leaves his foot prints like he is so powerful, he is heavy.

Rocks begin to shake, as he shouts the earth grows with him. "Argh!"

His eyes, white... like the directors.

"Is he...?" I question,

"The Earth Descendant," The director finishes my sentence.

With a single slice of a sword he makes at least ten other cuts.

"Earth is the most physically strong element, body and mind, he is beyond powerful." The Director mentions,

"Jackson..."

As the dragon fights back, blowing black and blue fire.

"Director. Your healed enough, I am helping!" I get up,

"No."

"You will live!"

"You won't!" he shouts, pulling my shirt down, where I have my wound... surrounded with black. "Now, you need me more then he needs you, you will die,"

With another strike, Dracul truly fights. With a roar he causes a sea of dragons to arrive. But that isn't enough to stop Jackson.

With a brush of his sword, half of them are cut down.

He... he was this strong... all this time?

POV JACKSON.

Elena... you may not know my pain, but I like it that way. You don't remember our real parents, so how can you miss them?

But, if you knew what really happened, you would not be so cool right now. You would be even more infuriated then I am... you can't keep your cool at all.

**

"Mummy!" I watch as Elena lets go of my hand, jumping into the arms of our mother. Blonde long hair, practically identical to Elena.

"We weren't gone that long were we?" My mother asked,

"You were gone for like f-ree days, no like five!" Elena shouted, hugging my father.

I did not look anything like my mother, because she isn't my mother. My birth mother, Erindeen, is different, but still my father, Narvus, is the same. It was hard explaining to Elena that I had Earth magic, as my father is the sky descendant, and mother is light.

"Hey!" My half-sister, Mahalia yells as I watch as old brother, Theron runs towards us. "That's mine! Give it back!" Theron holds her small sword a little to high for her to reach.

Theron is the oldest, 4 years different from Mahalia and me, and a 6 year difference from the youngest, Elena.

Theron is Earth just by chance, while Mahalia has fathers Sky magic, Elena is still unknown... she might not have any. Since the light element is rare, for her to get mothers is almost impossible, but now she is only 5, so no rush.

"Not yours," My father grabs the sword out of Theron's hand, giving it back to Mahalia.

"Ha! Don't touch it!" Mahalia turns away.

Our family lives in a small house, not much of a home. With our parents going back and forward from home to the city, it let us become independent at only 7, well at 11 for Theron.

It was dangerous for us to be in town, with Mahalia, a girl tamer, it was even more difficult. Since I and Mahalia where descendants, and carried the dragon blood we couldn't be around too many other people. Dragons still weren't accepted, and we only attracted them.

We lived happily... that was till one night.

Elena fell ill, with no source of help we had nothing.

Everyday she grew weak, me... I was stressed, and scared. My mother stopped eating, trying to feed Elena... but it didn't work.

"I have to!" My mother shouted at my father,

"She will sense it! We can't!" My father replied,

"She will die!"

"If Daria comes, she is dead either way."

Back then I didn't understand, but I do now.

My mother snuck at night, to give Elena some of her healing power, however that caused them to awake and for a second Drakia could sense where we lived. The next night we were found.

Dragons stormed the village, my mother panicked, she told us to run, giving me Elena, who now had a pendant of power. My mother gave her, her magic.

"When she wakes she will never remember us, remember me, or this place. Don't tell her, she won't understand till she is older. Head to the Tates, they will take care of you, and take their name,"

And with that...we fled. With the only instructions to visit the 'Tates'.

We ran across the country, with no idea where Theron, father, mother, or Mahalia was.

With losing hope, and what felt like 100 years that went by... we arrived at house.

We found the Tates and they took us in. When she woke, she was a normal girl. He life of dragons was a distant memory, yet I was able to head to the dragon schools. Using the dragons to help find Theron, Mahalia, knowing our parents were most likely dead.

Then... Elena awoke, and I had to keep her safe. Faking my own death, to head straight to Drakia, selling myself to stop it all, as a descendant, she felt connected to me. And since I am not related to her sister, she enjoyed it. But I knew she wasn't going to stop, I tried to save Elena at the cave, but I couldn't tell her we were running... she isn't like that.

So we ended up here.
Fighting this beast.

*******************************

"Argh!" I shout as I use the rest of my power, weakening it... to wear even I felt the blow back.

It isn't over... but I can't fight. I look down at my wound I had gotten before. It was healing, but not fast enough... I can't do it.

"Jackson!" Elena yells, actually stumbling towards me,

**********************************************************

Thanks for reading.

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3