Chapter 43

"No!" I try to stop her as I watch Dracul stand up. "No!" I shout, using the last of my power to build a jail cell around her. She coming close. She will not die. I won't let her chase me, I am to protect her, she is not to die. Not on my watch!

ELENA POV.

(Sorry about the POV changes lol)

He is too weak. He is wounded. Why is everyone fighting?

We have to retreat! We have to run, we need help? Where is everyone?

This makes no sense, it is all my fault.

I watch as Dracul begins to grow back. His scales slowly forming back.

His scales reconnecting, reforming.

I glance around, where is Ashton? Where is he?!

I see... no.... he stands at the plate. He has the elemental crystal in his hands.

"Don't!" I shout, seeing him hold the crystal, Jackson quickly turns as well, as Dracul heals back. Everyone wounded, no one can fight him.

"I'm sorry," He says,

"No... Ash!" Jackson yells, "Don't do it... we need...you," Jackson coughs up blood,

"It is the only way!"

"We will find another!" I scream back... but.

He buries the sword into his stomach, his eyes widen, and my heart stops.

"ha..." he pulls out the crystal, his blood pouring from his wound over the plate. Each pillar glowing.

I watch as Dracul roars, he...isn't healing. It worked.

"Ashton!" I yell as I break the cell charging straight for him. I trip over my own feet, my vision blurry, my wound is getting to me. Ashton... why? "No, no, no, no!" I yell as reach him. I hold him up, holding in the blood, and fighting the tears. His red blood over my hands, it spills over the plate as it begins to glow. Each element has a symbol, and each begins to glow. His blood... it is... everywhere. So m....much

His red blood pours out, I can't stop it.

Jackson fights Dracul as I hold him.

"El...elena," he says, going pale.

"You...you idiot!" I yell at him. "Why?" I cry,

"It was the only way..."

"We could hav-"

"To... save you."

"...but why? I am not worth your life,"

"Ha. You...you are a lot more," He coughs.

"Its okay, you'll be fine. You will survive this, we will..." I cry,

"Don't cry,"

"We will be fine, and in no time we will go back to school, like nothing ever happened."

"D...did you promis...e not to lie to me?"

I burst into more tears.

He is dying... slowly, but surely. I can't. He just can't. Please. 

"Please..." I cry, "Don't..." I beg, 

"Elena..."

"Alrightly then," The director says, standing up like new.

"What... are you going to do?" I question,

"First end this, then save another life, then fix my school. It is a mess."

I watch Ashton, at the same time I watch the final blow.

With all the directors might, at the same time as Jackson, they slice the air with their sword, sending a wave of wind, powerful enough to kill the beast.

I hear a bang, as I turn to see Dracul has fallen, for good. It is over,

"It's over," I tell him,

"Good..."

"Ash!" Jackson now arrives, sitting beside me,

"Nice... nice to see ya again huh," Ash speaks,

"You idiot,"

"She al...already said that,"

"I can try to heal you," Jackson mentions, holding his hands over.

"Th...thank bud," Ashton says before closing his eyes,

"Is he dead?" I cry,

"No. Just passed out," Jackson adds, as he begins to heal him. A long process, fighting time.

"Hahaha! I have never seen quiet an unsual bunch of humans, quite entertaining," I turn to Drakia.

"You murder!" I shout, about to charge her before the Director stops me, grabbing my arm.

"A murderer, me?" She teases, "I am just a simple girl,"

"Simple my ass, you kill and murder for what!!" I yell, my blood boils,

"For what? I kill, and I murder, and I conquer for a just world!" She claims,

"Just? How is this Justice?"

"Not only Justice for my love who died at the hands of a dragon, but for all those who have had a dragon destroy their life! Dragons are nothing! They are the true killers!"

"So you use dragons to kill to prove a point?! Sick,"

"I use dragon to make others feel the pain I did! The pain I felt when my love died! Did anyone care? No! They decided to allow dragons to become equals! They invited them into their homes! They let a little death slip past and kept these killing machines unpunished! Untamed! Dragons should be controlled properly! I have full control, as a dragon as a slave, not an equal!"

"You psychopath!"

"Ha. You are just like your mother,"

"My...mother?"

"Yes, your poor, poor mother. Sister never did stand a chance against me? Did she? Brother?"

"M...my mother?"

******************************************************************

Thanks for reading another chapter!

Make sure you vote, as the final count down begins!

7 left!

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3