Chapter 44

QUICK NOTE: FOLLOWING ALL THOSE WHO FOLLOW ME 

FROM NOW UNTIL THE 11TH OF AUGUST. TRYIN TO GET TO 200 FOLLOWERS! TO MATCH WITH MY GOAL OF 20K READS! 

 "Yes, your poor, poor mother. Sister never did stand a chance against me? Did she? Brother?"

"You have no right to speak about her!"

"That's right, she was the only sibiling who didn't see you are a monster. You with your silly mystic powers, and bone dragons."

"What do you know about my mother!?"

"I know she wipped your memory, so let me return it for you, all of it!"

"Argh!" I shout as she raises her hand, flashes of images, memories I never knew I have,

"Mommy!"

"You silly girl,"

"Brother!"

"Elena, come here!"

"Haha, you can't catch me!"

"Dragon? Yes, dragons."

"Stop it!" I shout,

"Oh, this is the good bit, now for some of her mind.

"Daria! Come play!"

"Catherous!"

"Daria? What are you doing?" I watch as Drakia approaches my mother,

"You killed him!" She shouts,

"I didn't, a dragon did!"

"You killed him!"

"No I didn't!"

"Where is your love?!"

"Gone, you won't hurt them!"

"I will hunt them, till the day I die!"

"You psychopath!"

I open my eyes; a tear falls as I see my mothers death.

"What...what did you do?" I ask, facing the dirt on my fours.

"I killed her,"

"What?"

"I killed your mother! I stabbed her! I took her life!"

A silence fills the air, nothing.

My heart beats like a drum.

My blood boils to the point I feel the ground heating.

My breathing slows, I can feel everything.

I stand, facing the ground, soon looking to face her.

With every step I take, nothing is heard. I walk towards her.

"Hahaha! Someone is angry, someone is angry," She teases.

I freeze. Standing far enough away from the group.

I won't hurt anyone.

I release my breath, and with that a wave of power falls from me.

Like ripples in a pond, it grows.

"Elena!" Jackson yells,

"Don't..." I speak, "Stop me... and I will kill you," I have no control over my words, nor my action.

"Honey, don't be so mad yet. We are just beginning. You have nothing to be mad about right? That is what you are asking me! I went through 400 years of people telling me I had no reason to be mad! Starting with your mother! Followed by Catheous! Then the whole world! I found Dracul cause he knew pain! He knew what I needed! You have no idea of pain!"

"You took away my home, you killed my mother, you slaughter my father, you killed 100s and 1000s of others, you chase and split my family apart, you have almost killed the director, almost killed my brother, and have now practically killed Ashton, and you think you equal to me?"

"I know pain, you now do to."

"I didn't killed your lover! I didn't harm you in anyway! Why me?!"

"Because. You carry her blood, Elreena's blood,"

"She didn't kill him either!"

"But she! She passed the laws! She passed it off! She taught others to ride dragons! She changed the world! She didn't even help me bury him! She didn't even like him! She didn't care that he died! He was the only one who accepted me, he was the only one! And He died!"

"I'm sorry for what my mother did, she should have cared... but I can't change that."

"You stupid, silly, little girl, I DON'T NEED YOUR SYMPOTHY!" She sends out a wave of power. But I don't even move. It is too late.

"Jackson... stay away," I say, as I completely begin to lose it all.

My arm, and the side of my face turn black as the wound truly takes in my power, takes me over.

More power, I need more!

"Argh!" I shout as power glows from me, consuming me.

I jump, and I fly through the air, slash the ground, sending a crack through the earth. With every move I make, I feel my power.

"Elena! Stop!" The Director shouts.

"Argh!" I yell, swinging heavy blows, but missing every time, each time getting closer.

"You Killed Everyone!" I shout, I know my power has taken over, leaving me with white eyes.

"I see you must have been hit by a shadow soldier, that mark will consume you, until you become one of my slaves, it is just a matter of time now."

"Shut up!"

My magic was once light, now has changed to my dark. I can't stop. I can't.

"Stop it!" I yell, no one can hear me, I am stuck. Who controls me? Why am I trapped?

I swing left and right, taking every blow she deals out, not being affected by it. I march on, sending the earth to shake, sending myself to become scared of my true power.

"No. Not yet." Drakia pushes me back, I slide my feet on the dirt as I am pushed back. "I am not your opponent, not even close. I am too old for that, I am not even a descendant anymore."

"What?" 

What does she mean? She is the dark descendant, no one that power can not be. How? 

"Who is then!" I shout, confused, I watch as she smiles. 

This power... I feel it. It is the same, yet so much more.

"I would like you to meet my daughter. I believe you have already met Emileen."

*******************************************************

OMG CLIFF HANGER

MWHAHAHAHA

Hope you enjoyed, make sure you vote and comment, and add to reading list so you know when the next chapter is out!

6 LEFT!!!!!!!

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3