Chapter 12 - Edited Once

I opened my eyes to face the daylight through the curtains, I was half asleep and too lazy to move an inch, but something happened. I woke up completely when I heard a beautiful singing voice.

I rose from my bed -in my big comfortable room where Jaxon said I could stay in, and walked out with my pajamas. I did not want to change because it would take time, and the voice might disappear.

It was SpongeBob pajamas. And I love them so much. I mean, who doesn't love SpongeBob?

Bring them to me, and I will make them love him.

"Guys," I called loudly but got no answer. I walked through the door, tracking the music and melodies until I was in front of a bedroom door I hadn't been in yet. The door was slightly cracked open, so I popped my head and saw Owen...

I love this song. It was one of my favorites. Supermarket Flowers by the amazing Ed Sheeran. His voice is beautiful, it kinda sounds like him, like Ed, but he has his own vocals. He is playing with his guitar. He's now more adorable, you know?

I started humming the lyrics while Owen sang with a soothing voice.

When he reached the pre-chorus, I could not help but sing with him in a higher tone, and he snapped his head towards me. He was surprised at first to see me, but then Owen let go and sang along. Then he looked at me with a bright smile, gesturing for me to continue singing, and I sure did.

We finished the song while smiling widely, but suddenly, we heard applause and whistles. Owen and I turned around and saw Aaron, Noah, and Jaxon with broad smiles and happy faces... even Jaxon. I know, I know, I can sing. No biggy.

"You know, we're used to Owen's singing all the time, but you... You are amazing, Ariel," Aaron pointed out genuinely, which made me blush.

It was a happy blush. I don't know if that exists, but it was a happy blush. I have always loved singing. And I'm glad that I made them smile. Hell ...I even made grumpy Jaxon smile. And that's a delightful sight to see.

"Yeah, you sing like a pro, very talented. Where did you learn to sing like that? So angelic and pure!" Owen asked with joy reflecting in his dark blue eyes. He was happy.

"Well, my big brother, Davin, and my mom sing, so when I was young, whenever they had the chance to sing, we sang together, until the day I got kidnapped by four good-looking guys who don't know why they even kidnapped me. The worst part was that they don't know who their boss is..." I explained with a smirk and walked out with a flip of my hair to show them that I was the boss.

I walked to the kitchen and saw a mouth-watering sight. A sight that can make you scream with joy. The dining table was filled with delicious food. There was bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, pancakes, waffles, fruits, orange juice, and milk with Oreos.

I'm impressed.

Who did that? Well, definitely not Owen.

I chuckled and sat on a chair, waiting for the boys to come. I know that I can start eating, but I would be bored to death, plus it's rude.

After ten minutes of waiting, the boys finally decided to show up. Jaxon had his hair wet, probably from the morning shower. He looked so hot and innocent at the same time. I know it makes no sense to you, but to me, it does.

"Why didn't you eat?" Noah asked, concerned as he saw that I did not touch the food.

I grew up in a home that cherished food time. I smiled reassuringly that I was okay. "Because I want to eat with you guys, and it's rude to start eating alone," I replied.

"You are one of a kind," Jaxon remarked with a grin.

"What do you mean?" I asked, suddenly remembering Justin Bieber. Not now, Ariel, not now.

They sat on their chairs, and Jaxon turned to look at me. "You are kidnapped, you should have eaten something, if not everything, and it's not rude one bit," he answered me then we began eating.

"I don't know. It's just in my nature, whether kidnapped or not. Deal with it," I said, then began devouring the heavenly breakfast.

"I will never grow old of your cooking Jax. It's amazing. I'm starting to doubt that you are secretly an undercover chef on a mission to make me fat," Noah joked and ate like a pig.

So Jaxon made them. Of course, Jaxon made them, you idiot! He's really, really good.

"I just love cooking, and no, I'm not an undercover chef to make you fat. You are already fat," he teased with a smirk, and Noah rolled his eyes, ignoring his last comment.

We chatted for about an hour then we washed the dishes. Well, to be precise... They cleaned the dishes. And to be more specific... Aaron washed them.

We sat in the living room playing Call Of Duty. Again... they are playing.

I felt bored. "Can I play?" I asked with my puppy eyes.

"Can you play?" Aaron asked, raising his eyebrows. He was amused that I even was interested in that game.

"What do you think? I have four male family members and one guy best friend," I stated and grabbed an extra controller. Owen was not playing. He was just listing to music with his headphones on.

"Okay then, you and Jaxon versus Noah and me good?" Aaron asked us, and we all nodded.

Prepare to lose boys. The queen of Call of Duty has arrived.

••••••√√√•••••••√√√•••••••√√√••••••√√√••••••

Hi guys...

I hope you liked the chapter :)

Comment and vote please ^_^