Chapter 1 (Vol 4)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No rushing me. ( ;'Д`)

3. No spoilers...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to delivery out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

POV by Qin Lang (Yup is Qin Lang ^^)

******

On the blue-ey coast.

At the most upscale bar that is nearby at the Xiamen University.

While, of course, if you want me to give a score then it is just barely at the border line only, but given the geographical location is more superior, and also able to let me bring those pure innocent girls that I just successful get into the most nearest decent place for the second attack, for as soon as possible I can deceive them to the bed with the most basic solid foundation of feelings, hence I will still give a decent reputation by giving a relatively high rate for the visiting.

Just the same like today, while I was helping Su Xiao Lu to hang her bag at the dining table, and I did not forgot to be a gentleman that helps her to pull out her chair.

"Xiao Lu, you see anything that you want to order?" By handing the menu to her at that moment, I pretending by accidentally touched her hand, and immediately, her fair face turned flushed, the light that against as the background reflected her lovely and adorable look that can moved people's heart.

In this generation, girls that know how to be shy is almost at the extinction period, it seems that this Su Xiao Lu, I no need to be so hurry and shove her away, can keep her and play for few more days.

"Steamed Crucian Carp." She slightly smiled, yet afraid to look at me, and her sound got a little bit of nervous.

"Xiao Lu, your body and skin are so good, no need to eat until so light." Coaxing girl happy is something that I naturally can capture it, just a short and simple sentences immediately can make her eyes shines.

The dishes come very fast, and additionally I specifically ordered a bottle of red wine.

After an hour, Su Xiao Lu being not delight using the knife and fork to pry on the fish that doesn't look that big, her long fringe at her sideway been covered half of her face, being shy in such occasion is indeed very beautiful and delicious, while I am drinking the red wine, and enjoying this "little dish" that is in front of me, that be considered very tasty, while my heart thinking how to cheat her for tonight so she is willing to be naked in front of me.

"Qin Lang, you don't want to eat?" Of course she doesn't know what I am planning to do, her eyes that looking at me looks quite sluggish, and got somehow worry asked.

"Eat ah!" I looked at her, her signature smile show out again, being carefree took a sheet of paper towel and being a little drunk wipe on the little stain of wine that is on her cheek "Don't move, here seem to have something that is been stick onto it...."

Her face getting more red, and her eyes shut down. Well, it seems like she decide to let me hand to indulge the broken rules.

"Sis Xiao Lu!" Just when the moment my hand going to meet with her delicate skin, then there this muffled voice rang up. Once Su Xiao Lu turn back, and my big hand being awkwardly hang on the air.