Fifteen

This is for sushsirensareasleep, for having an awesome username and encouraging me to keep writing this crappy Phan fic.

                      ************

PJs POV

  What the hell am I doing? PJ thought as he left Dan's flat. His mind was all mixed up, he didn't know what to do.

  Just an hour ago, he'd been crying his heart out over Chris not liking him, and now he was being some man whore, leading Dan on. Making out with him, and just now, touching him like that. He had no right, Dan wanted Phil not him. No one wanted him.

  And he wanted Chris.

  But still, he couldn't help but get a little flutter in his stomach at the thought of Dan's lips against his, his fingers tangled in PJs hair....

  It was only because he was sad that he felt this way. Chris had rejected him, and he'd used Dan to make him feel better. And now PJ thought he liked Dan. But he didn't.

  Shaking his head, PJ began to walk faster, trying to push all thoughts of Dan away, but failing miserably.

                    ***********
Dan's POV

  The more he thought about it, the more Dan thought that maybe having a thing with PJ wasn't such a bad idea. Not for his own gain.

  He had a plan. Maybe, just maybe, if Phil had any feelings for him, than he could date PJ, pretend of course, and Phil would get jealous. It was a stupid idea, really, and so8 many things could go wrong, but it was still worth a shot.

  It was almost 5 in the afternoon. Jesus, a lot had happened in the last two hours.

  Dan stood up and walked into his room. Lately, he hadn't even been sleeping in here. The bed was still made and it was tidier than he usually kept it. Maybe Phil had cleaned up while he was at PJs.

  Sighing, he fell backwards onto the covers. He was stressed out. He'd never been like this before, but ever since he'd met Phil, his life had done a complete U-turn. He wasn't cut out for this, wasn't used to it at all. And things were only getting worse, as PJ and Phil were both on his mind, tugging him in different directions. He had no idea what to do with either of them.

  He laid there for some time, just thinking about how fucked up his life had become, thinking about Phil, about his laugh, his hair, those eyes. He was an idiot. Now that him and Phil weren't talking, he wouldn't have any excuse to just be near him. The logical thing to do would be to go and apologize for being such a dick, but he didn't have the courage to do that.

  He rolled onto his stomach. He was still tired, he'd only gotten a few hours of sleep earlier. Maybe of he went to sleep and woke, all this drama would be gone, and he'd just go back to normal. He knew it was impossible, but he closed his eyes anyway and fell into a dreamless oblivion.

                 *************
Phil's POV

  Phil had shut himself up in his room for the last 3 hours, and he had no plans on ever coming out.

  Sitting in the this room alone as it slowly became darker, Phil had finally come to accept the truth. He liked Dan. Like, really liked him. And he was depressed that he couldn't even speak to him, because they'd gotten into some petty argument. If Phil had stopped pressing Dan, they'd probably be hanging out right now.

  Last night, when they had been all cuddled up, Phil realized that there was honestly no other place he'd rather be. He dreamed of Dan's chocolate brown eyes, his dimples that only showed when he was happy. And Phil liked being the one who made him smile like that.

  He'd woken up at 4:30 am, smiling at the thought that Dan would be right next to him. Or, he should have been. He was the only one in the bed, so he'd gone searching for Dan around the house. He'd found a note on the fridge.

  Phil,
Went over to PJs, I'll be back later, don't worry. xx  :)
                        -Dan

  Of course he'd worried. He didn't want to accept his feelings for Dan at that time, but he had a small knowing of it. His mind had made up all kinds if weird and stupid scenarios. Dan getting stabbed on the way there, Dan getting stabbed on his way back, him getting run over by a car. Or maybe him and Peej were having some kind of relationship, and Dan was trying to hide it.

  As more and more time passed, Phil began to pace, awaiting Dan's return.

  As soon as Dan had walked in the door, Phil jumped on him, asking where he'd been and what he'd been doing. Dan barely answered, and NY even look at Phil. And when he'd started yelling about Phil not having to care, he'd got the message.

  Dan didn't want him there. And so he'd left. And now he wanted nothing more than to call Dan and apologize for everything, no matter if it was his fault or not.

  It was almost 6:30, and Phil was tired of sitting here all day, moping about his life. He got out of the bed and pulled on some clothes, deciding that going out would be a good idea. He'd go to that coffee shop, where he'd first met Dan. They'd really hit it off, and only 2 weeks later, they were already fighting. What a mess.

  Grabbing his keys and phone, Phil left the lonely flat and headed to the shop, head down, looking at the ground. He was gonna be up all night tonight, he already knew.

                   ************

a/n:

it's so short, ugh, but oh well.