17: meet the family.

^ look at this goddess .
^^ song attached is well emotional, but it's what I played on repeat when I wrote this :) {Gone by Bebe Rexha}

We had been parked outside Harry's childhood house for over two hours just waiting for a light to turn on his house. Each minute that past I would seemingly complain and Harry would teasingly tell me to shut up or else he'd drop me off in the woods and time how long it takes me until I found this house again. Which I'd punch his arm and playfully pout, only for him to lean over the arm rest separating us and kiss me. It was now coming up to eight in the morning and Harry saw the living room lights turn on followed shortly by the kitchen, minutes later a bedroom he told me was Gemma's old room turned on to. And it was time to rock up and meet the family...

Harry left all our stuff in the back of his car and decided to take it all in later once I am settled, which I was happy for, and suddenly here we were standing at his front door. Neither of us made any moves to ring the doorbell we just stood here staring at the wooden door in front of us.

"You do it."

"In a minute," he replied, nibbling down on his bottom lip.

"You aren't nervous are you?" I smirked slightly, nervous Harry is another favourite I think. His cheeks get slightly flustered, he fiddles with things like a thread on his clothes, a pen or a zipper on his jacket.

"Shut it Luna," his words making me giggle, only for him to let out an exhausted sigh and hit the doorbell. Which I will admit made me shut up immediately, my heart rate quickened and I was worried this is what the beginning of a heart attack would feel like. This is why I'm not a doctor. "Now who's the nervous one?"

Before I could shoot some silly comeback his way the door was opened revealing a tired blonde girl, her platinum blonde hair precisely cut to sit above her shoulders. She was in a black dressing gown that covered her pyjama shorts and tank top, clearly just awake she gasped and as she came to terms with who was at the front door and suddenly her eyes lit up.

"What the hell are you doing here so soon?" She smiled widely, her arms wrapping around Harry's shoulders, she reminded me of Harry and I immediately knew who she was; Gemma. Harry chuckled as his long tatted arms hugged his sister securely to his body. She was tall like myself which I couldn't help but notice. If I remember rightly Harry said she was twenty six years old, now I definitely felt super young compared to his family. She was eight years older than me. "Well hello, Lola right?"

"Luna," I mumbled, a deep heat flushing my cheeks — not a great start.

Harry and Gemma burst into childish giggles. "She's just teasing you," Harry explained which only made my cheeks flame brighter, Harry finding it adorable as he pinched my cheek and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and placed his lips to my temple. I was never one for PDA, but I adored the way Gemma watched in awe as her brother happily laughed and kissed my skin innocently. "Let's get inside its cold."

I slipped in after Harry and Gemma, the walls were painted an egg shell white with numerous sized photo frames hung along the hallway walls. Immediately the first photo I saw after I took my shoes off was a small Harry in baggy trousers, what looks like a football top with a bra over the top. His cheeky grin was still the same, his big glowing green eyes, his hair was probably the only evident difference.

"Harry! You look adorable!" I cooed, Harry's arms wrapped around my shoulders as he stood behind me. "Not sure you fully grasped what a bra is actually used for at that age, but still cute."

He chuckled behind me, his lips grazing my cheek as he did so. "You're funny Lu," Lu, that's a new nickname.