Sacrifice part 3

They were surrounded. Kanan and Ezra had activated their lightsaber and Sabine Tristan and her clan had their blasters in their hands. The man went with Vader into the house as ezra scream "Sabine Tristan run, we handle with him!"
"We will not leave you!" Said Sabine as Tristan took Sabines hand and activated his jetpack and disappeared through the window with her people. "Tristan, what are you doing?" Asked Sabine.
"Sabine, we have to find our father, your friends can do it, and when we find our father we help the Jedi." Said Tristan. Sabine sighed.

"Then it means two against one." Ezra said, and laughed.
"You could not defeat me last time, then you can not do it today either," Vader said as Kanan and Ezra attacked him. Vader blocked every blow from them just as Kanan and Ezra blocked all the blows. Vader used the force and threw Kanan and Ezra out of the house. They landed hard on the ground but quickly stood up. "He's too strong Kanan, we can not defeat him," said Ezra.
"Then it will be time to use our jetpacks to escape." Kanan said, taking advantage of his jetpack and flying up.
"Kanan that is not so easy." Ezra said, flying slowly up.
"You just have to concentrate kid. Then it will fly." Kanan said, flying
with his jetpack. Ezra followed him.

Meanwhile by Sabine and Tristan.
"I think I opened the cell." Said Tristan. Because Sabine and Tristan fly to the bases as Kanan and Ezra fought against Vader.
"Are you sure that our father is in here?" Asked Sabine.
"Either he is here or he works with the empire." Said Tristan. Sabine sighed as the cell opened but the cell was empty.
"Good work brother, everything for nothing," Sabine said, running with Tristan from the base and flying with her jetpacks into the sky.

Kanan contacted Sabine.
"Specter five where are you?" Asked Kanan.
"I'll send you the coordinates." Sabine said, sending Kanan the coordinates.

When it was night, Kanan Tristan Sabine Ezra and her clan sat down at an ancient ruin.
"What are we going to do now? I don't know where our father should be anymore." Said Tristan.
"We should rest first, and tomorrow we'll have a plan." Kanan said, laying down. Trisran lay down too. Ezra lay beside his master and Sabine sighed. "Sabine, you should sleep too." Said Ezra. "She's always been like her father, she was always the longest that was awake." Said Tristan.
"Just because you did not paint as much as I did." Sabine said, smile. "Very funny," said Tristan, and turned to the side. Sabine rolled her eyes and lay down and looked at the stars. "They are beautiful right?" Asked Ezra.
"Yeah you right Ezra." Sabine said, smiling. "Just like your eyes." Said ezra "Now you say to much Ezra." Sabine said, rolling her eyes. But she felt that Ezra likes her. And she missed her life on the Ghost. After she had stayed with her mother. Sabine laid her head on Ezra's shoulder and slept. Ezra smiled "Good night Sabine." He said, putting his arms around her.

The next morning.
As always, it was Sabine who woke up first. But something was different. She was not lying on Ezra's shoulder , she lays on the ground. She stood up and saw that Ezra was not there. Only his lightsaber lay on the ground. "Guys wake up, Ezra is gone!" Scream Sabine and everyone stood up. None of them knew what happened to Ezra or where he had gone. But one thing was clear she must find Ezra before Vader finds him .....

Do you like it? What do you think happen to Ezra?