23

Melo brought back a water bottle for me.
"I'm just glad my parents weren't here because who knows what my dad would've said" Melo said with a laugh. "Dude I felt so embarrassed" I said as he laid down next to me playing his video game.

I walked up to go to the bathroom.
- I got out and Melo was all into his game. "Aye come bring that fat ass over here" Melo said while pointing at his lap. I let out a small laugh and laid on my stomach but like between his legs so his hands that was holding the controller were resting on my butt. I had my phone in my hands and opened up snapchat. I took a video of him he kept playing but then slapped my butt. "All mines 🙄💞". I also posted a boomerang on my insta story. Melo was looking at his game then looked at the camera and smiled. "💖".

I felt him slap my butt hard then grab it with his big hand making me smile. I turned back and looked at him to see he was typing on his phone.
We stood like this for a while, "you gonna sleep over" Melo asked me. "Well I live down the block but if you want me to yea" I chuckled. "Yea stay so I could cuddle with you all night" he said while slapping my butt repeatedly but lightly.

We laid down and a few minutes later I heard light snores.....

-I woke up around 8 because someone was knocking on the door then the knob turned and dmo walked in... "oh shit sorry what y'all doing" he said while covering his face. I sat up and gave him "really bro the fuck" kinda look. "Umm nothing shit I can't get no sleep" I asked while walking to the bathroom. "Aye Melo my boy, wake up son" dmo shouted while slapping Melos face. "The fuck man" he sat up rubbing his face. He got up and chased after dmo trying to hit him. He walked back in the room with dmo in a head lock "ok now leave im tryna get some sleep" Melo said while walking back to the bed.

"No son you gotta start packing we leaving tomorrow so hurry up with that aye y/n you coming" dmo asked me. I was washing my face. I walked out. "Going where?" I asked. "Hawaii with us" he said. I looked confused, "Yea you nessa and angel can come please" Melo said with a puppy face. "And why am I hearing about this now" I asked. "Because I wanted it to be a surprise" he said. "Ok well imma leave sensing some -nigga she him beat yo ass- vibe in here don't you know girls take days to pack" dmo said while moving back to the doorway. "Ugh no that's not the problem dmo" I flicked him off and we laughed. "Alright youngings get it moving" e said before leaving.

"So are you coming" he asked. "Well I have to ask Melo they won't just always say yes my tia and Tio have rules and everything" I said while sighing.

"Ok you know what I'll ask them plus I want to get to know them better anyways" he smiled. Ok fine let's go" I said while putting my shoes on.

----
I unlocked my front door and opened it. "Hey tia" I said while seeing her washing some dishes. "Finally home oh hello sweetie" she said while hugging me then Melo. "Hi Mrs.Rodriguez" he said while hugging her back. "So me and my family are going to Hawaii for a little vacation and we were wondering if y/n angel and nessa would be able to come" he asked nicely. "Oh how sweet well umm can your mom text me and give me the info and stuff" she asked. "Yea of course here's her number" Melo said. My aunt gave him her phone and he dialed he number and she saved it. "Alright well how long will you's be staying" she asked. "Only for 9 days so a lil over a week" Melo answered. "Well if there I going to be supervision and Melo I trust you and y/n to be mature and all, so why don't you go ahead and tell nessa and angel they can go" she smiled.

"Awe thanks tia" I hugged her. "Better get packing" she said while going back to finish the dishes. I walked up the stair then ran into angels room first. "So guess what" I said while angel was looking down at his phone. "What" he asked. Melo walked in the room too. "We are gonna go to Hawaii with Melo and em" I said with a smile. "You for real" he asked. "Yup merch" I said said. "Damn alright when we leaving" he asks while giving a bro hug to Melo. "Tomorrow night" I said.

"Shit y'all better not be playing with me" he answered. "On merch my nigga we going" Melo said.
"Alright alright" he answered. "Hmm don't believe me" I rolled my eyes. "Love you sus" he said while getting some of his things together.
"Nessa" I called while knocking on her door. "Yea come im boo" she said. "Hey girl so we got some news" I smiled. "Shit Melo I swear she better not be pregnant I'm not ready to be a auntie" she got up from her bed. "Damn calm down I ain't pregnant" I gave her a the fuck kinda look. "Nah we ain't do nothing" Melo laughed. "Anyways go get your bags packed were going to Hawaii" I said while sitting dm on her bed, while Melo was still by the door way. "When girl you ain't playing shit do I have time to pack how long we gon stay" she asked. "Ok we leave tomorrow about a week and yes start packing" me and Melo said. "I love you two Lil fuckers" she smile while pushing us out her room. "Love you too biatch" I said before she closed her door.

"Ok come help me pack" I told Melo as we walked in my room.
-----
"Aye bring these I wanna see that fat ass in em" he said while hiking up a pair of my panties. "So childish Melo gimme my stuff" I said while snatching my panties from his hand. "You asked me to help" he snapped back. I went in the closet and found this really cute one piece bathing suit I had.

"Damn no you can't wear that not around other guys" he said while I put it in my luggage. I rolled my eyes. I put my shoes in another bag that I had since they were small.

Ok next chapter they gon be in Hawaii 🤙🤙🤙 please comment vote and share loves...❤️

Comment lemme know how y'all day was ✌️