Part 2: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)

"Look at this trove, Treasures untold, How many wonders can one cavern hold? Looking around here you think, Sure, she's got everything . . ."

    "Sofie, where are we going?" called a deep voice through the deep blue of the ocean water. The man calling out to his friend had short blond hair and dark oak wood brown eyes, his right ear pierced with two thin rings a stud in the other. The man wore no top, exposing his toned chest and abs. A large yellow tail with blue stripes and fins replace where his legs should be. The merman had been dragged out of his home by his best friend, Sofie, who gave no explanation as to where they were going, and had yet to tell him. They had swam miles away from the village near the castle, getting closer and closer to the surface, where he rarely went.

 They had swam miles away from the village near the castle, getting closer and closer to the surface, where he rarely went

    The woman he had called out to stopped swimming to face him, revealing her stunning face. She had dark black hair that was braided behind her, with dark green eyes and pierced ears. A silver ring and two studs on her left, and two more silver studs on her right. Her face was perfectly sculpted, except a slight scar across her right cheek showing she had been in a battle in the past. Her breasts were wrapped a white cloth, only revealing her stomach to others. Her tail starts off as pure white color but slowly fades to a dark gray, her large flowing fins appearing transparent.

 Her tail starts off as pure white color but slowly fades to a dark gray, her large flowing fins appearing transparent

    "Okay Tae, we're going to the surface, we're meeting someone there. He's going to give me some things he found that I can take home with me. He's also going to give me some more information on the humans", Sofie stated turning back again to continue swimming towards the meeting area.
    Quickly catching up to her, Taehyung whined, "Oh, come on Sofie! Why do you have to know about them, Jin wants us to stay away from them anyway. Besides, how do you know what he's going to tell you is true anyway?"
    Chuckling, Sofie turned her head to the man next to her as they reach the meeting place, "Because, he is human."
    Shocked V stops moving, frozen with his mouth open and eyes wide before he yells, "HE'S WHAT!?! Sofie, we are going to get into so much trouble!! Let's go back!"
    Turning to the man once more, Sofie raises an eyebrow, smirking and says, "Come on V, I know you want to~ !"
    Taehyung pouts cutely, glaring at Sofie before breaking out into a huge boxy grin, "Okay, you're right! But if we get caught, it's all on you!" And with that Tae speeds past Sofie, causing her to giggle at his sudden eagerness before swimming after him, ready to see the man she was meeting with again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for it being so short, I'm still trying to figure out where I wants this one to go.