4|Captured by thoughts|

The palace!!! Oh my God!! The Ittecian Royal Family!! I am in a trance of shock and happiness and oh well I cant explain how I feel, happens sometimes..

'Woooooowww!!' I squeal. 'Sophie tell me I am not dreaming'.

'You are not dear.'

Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God...

Wait ,wait ,wait, hold your horses, do you even know if you are amongst the selected Es??

Oh! Thanks brain, for ruining my short lived happiness. Thank you very much.

'Soph, how do the girls get selected?'

'Well there will be a Lucky draw. Five names will be drawn from a bunch of chits. Anyone who's lucky gets in the trip.' Soph says.

'I really want to be in one of the five"

'Oh you will be' Sophie says without reluctance.

I look at her confused, how can one be so sure or maybe I am overthinking and she is being optmistic.

'How can you be do sure?'

'I_I am not sure.. um I just feel it that you maybe one of the selected... um .. Intuition.' Sophie had never stammered like this, she always knows what to say and what to do.

'When will the others know?I ask changing the direction of our conversation.

'On Friday probably at dinner. You all will be guided before it, as well. It will be recorded for the TV'

Oh..

Next we do is walk in silence.

************************
After a good walk with Sophie I come to the dorm to find Anya still enjoying her nap. I quietly pick up my books frm my nightstand and walk towards the study.

My desk is at the other end of the room. I have to walk to the end from the door to be there. Thats how it is here at Annie's. Desks are allotted to us according to our grades , the higher the grades the farther your desk from the door that is away from the chaos of the common room.

Besides my desk is Carol's. She is 15 years old . She is a genius.

There is a desk's distance between each desk. There are two rows of desks. One desk for each one of us. Once you pass out yphr desa and stationary is given to someone else. I burry myself in my books trying to revise tge syllabus again since I have my final exam on Monday, the last one, thank you.

I try to focus on whats in front of me and still find myself drifting away wondering who would be the selected.I was imorisoned by my thoughts
**************

A/N I cant believe how nice you guys are you've begun reading thisbook of mine, I am forever grateful..😊
Please reccomend this book to your friends. I am lookin forward to your comments.😊
Next chapter will be updated soon ...☺
Till then goal 10 reads..🙂