Chapter 5

A/n: WOAHHHH I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IN LIKE, FOREVER. AAAAAA I RLLY NEED TO CATCH UP, BUT MY WATTPAD'S BEEN ANNOYING LATELY AND NOT HELPING ME WHEN I WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER. ;w;
WELL, HERE'S UR NEXT ONE AFTER... UHH 6 MONTHS? OMG THAT'S HALF A YEAR—
______________________

~Raine's POV~

Oh dear lord. It's the dreaded day. The day where I meet Prince Eric.

Sh*t.

My maids had me wake up ESPECIALLY early today, causing me to be grumpy. I hate being woken up so early in the morning.

I was still half asleep when they were preparing me for my party. My party starts at 3 PM, which is EIGHT FREAKING HOURS away.
UGH.

They could've woken me up at 2, so that I could have an hour to prepare, but NO! They HAD to wake me up 8 hours early just to god damn argue over which dress I should wear!!! UGH!!!!

They should've made it a night party, but Otou-San says that he's busy by that time.

What the hell does someone like him need to do in the night, that he can't do in the day?

I honestly have no idea.

Anyways, Ace-kun seemed pretty nervous. Well, it's his first time being in a noble class party. Good thing he also took etiquette lessons.

~~~

~In Ace's mind~

'It's Onee-chan's birthday today. Lots of nobles will be there. That also means... lots of males will stare at her. No... NO!!! I must not let them near Onee-chan... They don't deserve her...'

~~~

After slipping away from the arguing maids, I ran to the garden, to practice my magic.

It became my daily routine; going to the garden to practice.

The maids don't know I'm practicing though, they just think I enjoy flowers.

Anyways, I had practiced my magic to the point that I am now level 9.

Although I am an reincarnated person with OP cheats, it doesn't mean that I can easily level up.

I leveled up due to the constant use of basic and intermediate magic. It took quite some time, you know? I'd personally would like to try high leveled magic, but I am afraid that I would do something wrong and accidentally blow up the mansion. So, I'll wait till I get a magic teacher. (Or maybe I should just leave home and adventure out on my own. Hmm...)

Right now, I'd say my level is weak. I need to level up. The higher you level up, the stronger your magic is.

I've experimented on combining several elements together, and I was able to make powerful magic. I've tried combining water, earth, air, and light magic, and it created a magic stronger than healing. It created Life Restoration magic. It can heal a person on the brink of death, in an instant. It can cure any disease or infection, no matter how severe it is. It can also extend one's life for 20+ years and heal disabilities. Now this, is what I call OP power. I've only just created the Life Restoration Magic, so it's kind of in the beginning stage and haven't gone to the level of Instant Healing and all that amazing healing stuff I had said earlier, but I'll work my way up.

I have tried it once, on a small dying cute little baby fox. It had somehow got injured, and was about to bleed to death. Luckily, I was there. After I had treated it with my magic, I had taken care of it for awhile. It became my pet, I guess, and follows me around. Sometimes, it leaves, but comes back by nightfall. I had a maid get me a little pet bed for it, however, this little fox is particularly stubborn. It seems to not like sleeping by itself, and prefers to sleep on my bed as I sleep. I personally don't mind, but having a fox following me around feels weird. The little fox was a very cute, with snowy fur and icy heterochromatic eyes of blue and green. It hates others, but towards me, it acts like a spoiled child. Nevertheless, it still stuck around me.