Chapter 51

Chapter 51

**

"So, I have good news." I said, smiling.

Currently, Amber, Eric, Tyler and I were sitting in the apartment as I tell them the good news. As soon as Dad gave me the permission to carry on the trip to Paris, I messaged each of them to meet me at the apartment. I wanted to give this good news personally. Since, it was already late that night; we decided to meet tomorrow after school.

"What good news?" Tyler inquired.

"Oh, you know. Just that Dad and Uncle Ben gave me permission to carry on with the Paris trip." I said casually, but inside I was squealing with excitement.

"What?" Amber squealed loudly.

"I know, right!" I yelled.

"Geez! Women. You guys don't have to shout this much!" Eric exclaimed.

"I know!" Tyler agreed with Eric.

"Do you understand that it's really a big deal? Uncle Richard is agreeing to let Gwen out of his sight for this long. It's a big deal!" She explained dramatically.

"What about your brothers?" Eric asked, cocking his eyebrow up.

Amber and I paused in our excitement. We shared a look before quietly sitting in our seats. "Shit!"

**

"Did you talk to them?" I asked as I barged into Dad's office. He was sitting on the chair behind his desk, talking on the phone. His secretary was standing in front of the desk, writing something on the paper. Both of them paused as I soon as I barged in.

He muttered something on the phone before disconnecting it. He turned to his secretary next. "Cancel my meeting now."

His secretary nodded before leaving. She smiled at me as she exited the door. I turned my attention back to Dad. "Did you talk to them?" I repeated.

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean?" He asked, frowning.

"Do my brothers know about me going to Paris?" I questioned.

His eyes widen. He slowly shook his head. And then suddenly, his face was calm. "No, I didn't. But I will. Don't worry. I'll convince them."

"You know how thick headed they are. What if they don't agree?" I asked, worried.

"Well, they have to deal with it. I'm your father after all. I'm agreeing for you to go. My say is final."

"Dad, you know Will. He doesn't listen to anyone. And Nate is not far behind. Actually, for this matter I don't think Ethan, Blake and Max will agree either. Ryan's coming with me so he won't be a problem." I said, softly.

"Trust me. It will be all fine." He reassured. "Unless, you plan something?"

I blinked at his discreet question. I underestimated my father. He might not show, but he is a smart man. He comes to know every damn thing. Explains why he is so powerful in London.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I said, looking at him innocently. No matter how smart he is, he won't know my plan. I'm his daughter. I'll outsmart my own father. Though when the time comes, I'll be under house arrest, but what can I say, few tears, eyes batting and I'm out of the house again.

"I'm sure you don't know." He sassed. "Just know that I'm your father."

"And I'm your daughter." I smirked.

He raised an eyebrow. "I think I'm making a mistake here. But make sure this mistake is worth the wrath we're going face after your arrival back."