Shy!Reader x Yandere!Bertolt: Mine

Got a request :3 Animelia428 requested a Shy!Reader x Yandere!Bertolt. A Yandere is a person who is absolutely obsessed with the person he/she loves. He/She would actually kill people who would try to steal the person they love. So yeah, uhm...good luck when you happen to meet one.

Warning: OOC Bertolt, death threats.

Enjoy~

You were casually trying to avoid everyone like yesterday...and the day before that, and the day before that. Well, there were only 2 reasons:

1. You were shy and you wanted to avoid trouble.

But, you can't avoid trouble because of reason no. 2

2. Your boyfriend is over-protective of you and can kill any one who dared to touch you. One might say that he's classified as a 'yandere'. (A/N: ;_; halp.)

You love Bertolt with all your heart, you were just thankful that he never killed on your behalf, just scary glares and death threats. Jean would be the one who constantly got the said threats and glares from Bertolt. Though, no matter how you wanted Jean to leave you alone so that Bertolt doesn't actually kill him, your shyness would always get in the way. So in the end, you always cower behind Bertolt.

You sighed as you made your way towards the library. You opened the door as quietly as you could so that no one would notice you. You sat in the unoccupied table in the corner of the room.  You took out a notebook, pen and books and silently went of to work.

Apparently, you couldn't think straight because of a brunette peeking over your shoulder.

"Hey, (y/n). What'cha doin'?" Jean asked, you scootched a little to get away from him.

"H-hi...J..Jean...I-I..uh..I w-was just s-studying..." you stuttered. You flinched when Jean suddenly sat next to you, Jean placed his hand over your shoulder, to which you pushed away.

"What's wrong, (y/n)?" Jean asked with a smirk.

"Y-you know that I have a-a...b..boyfriend!" you said, trying to sound angry. Jean just laughed this off as he pulled you into a hug.

"W-wahhh....!! P-please..l..let go!" you cried. Jean laughed and snuggled closer.

"You're so cute, I lo- GAUGH!!"

You looked up when you heard Jean shriek in pain. You smiled when you saw Bertolt smiling at you.

"B-Bertolt...!" you cried happily as you got up to hug your lover. Bertolt kissed your forehead before he returned his attention to Jean, who was wincing in pain when Bertolt was currently twisting his arm behind his back.

"You have some guts going after my (y/n), Jean Kristein." Bertolt said with a deadly smile. Jean laughed and winced again.

"Well, (y/n) is just so cute. Who wouldn't want to have her?" Jean said, he yelped when Bertolt twisted his arm more.

"(y/n) is mine. Touch what's mine again and I'll make your death slow and painful. I'll creep inside your room at night and slowly cut your throat out with a fork..no, a toothpick. Then, I'll cut off your limbs and feed them to the goddamn titans. After that, I'll cut  your eyeballs off with a pair of scissors. Then, I'll put a horse mask over your face." Bertolt threatened. Jean gasped at the last part.

"My face doesn't need a horse mask!" Jean cried.

"You're right, you already look like a horse." Bertolt smirked as he placed his arm around you.

"B-Bertolt...p...please d-don't make a..r-ruckus. I-I don't want us to g-get in trouble." you looked up at Bertolt with a sad expression, he smiled and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"If you say so, (y/n)." Bertolt said as he released Jean and carried you bridal style. He glared at Jean for a moment before he crushed his lips onto yours. You and Jean were shocked.

"Mine." Bertolt growled before he took off with you.

Maybe, you could allow Bertolt to kill if you're in trouble...

Then again...maybe not.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I had fun writing this.

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

R&R PLEASE!