❝0010. ─ Show Me.

"Where is this nigga?" I looked down at my watch and I exhaled deeply through my nose

"Where is this nigga?" I looked down at my watch and I exhaled deeply through my nose. Leave it to Cedric to be an hour late for a dinner that he asked me to accompany him too. I had to ignore the obnoxious cat calls of men on the streets as I stood outside in a red dress and a pair of heels. I know I looked like anybody's prostitute standing on this random stoop.

Almost six months ago, Cedric basically begged me to move from North Carolina to New York to be his "assistant". Why this nigga needed an assistant with only one album out was beyond me. But he didn't want to admit that the only reason he wanted me near was because he could hardly function without me. We were best friends, but sometimes it felt like I was his legal guardian.

Staying with the four boys in their crowded ass apartment had to only be the icing on the cake. Between Donald's mood swings, Dalvin's sexual advances, and K-Ci just being loud at all times, and Jo...well, being a hoe I was losing my mind. It was every girl's fantasy of living with Jodeci but in actuality it was a complete nightmare. The only time I had a second to myself was when they were working.

I crossed my arms across my chest and I tapped my foot against the cement sidewalk impatiently before a foreign car pulled up in front of me. I took a step back and placed my hand tightly on my purse, ready to grab my mace at any second. I didn't know how these New York niggas rolled. The sound of my lip gloss popping could probably be heard for blocks as the window rolled down, it wasn't nobody but my late ass best friend. "Who's car is this, nigga?" I pointed my acrylic nail at the whip before craning my neck forward, waiting on an answer.

"Shit, the record company gave it to us. I know you ain't think four fly ass niggas like us was gon' be in De's raggedy ass escort forever?" He killed the engine of the car and hoped out, walking over to me. My arms were still folded across my breasts as he leaned against the passenger side door.

"Nah, but I think y'all asses is gonna be broke by age twenty-five." I joked, biting down into my lip to keep from laughing before placing one hand on my hip, cocking it out to the side. "Anyway, what took your ugly ass so long?"

"Oh shit. What time is it?" He looked down at the diamond encrusted bezel on his arm before, staring at it for a few seconds causing me to chuckle with a quick roll of my eyes. "You got that gaudy ass watch on your wrist, knowing you ain't learn how to tell time in Kindergarten."

"Dalvin brought some fine ass girls to the studio. And you know I had to show them what a lil' nigga was blessed wit'." He raised his arms in the air and brought them down into his sides as he thrusted his pelvis simultaneously to hump the air. I playfully stuck my index finger down my throat and pretended to gag. "At least you didn't bring her and her diseases back to the house. Now move, we're late for dinner anyway."

He pulled his back off of the door and his eyes scanned over my body in my dress, causing my face to grow hot, my eyes dropped down to the ground as he shamelessly checked me out. Even though we had been best friends for years, any time the opposite sex showed any type of attraction to me I became coy. Even Cedric. I quickly got into the car so that he would stop gawking at my figure. He jogged in front of the car to get into the driver's side and placed the key in the ignition, pulling the car off.

"I don't mess with bitches with diseases, anymore. I have class. And they got all they got all shots, since that last time..." He disclosed, his expression was as serious as ever and unfortunately, I knew he was telling the truth. The nigga had messed with the most gutter rats the hood had ever seen. "And maybe if you ain't act so stuck up all the time, you could have some of daddy's dick, Passion. But naw, you wanna keep all the pussy to ya' self. It's selfish, and I'm tired of it. Or are you giving it to Dalvin? You fucking Dalvin!?"

My eyes widened as I almost choked on my own spit, reaching over and smacking him on the back of his head, watching his fitted cap fall off. "Ew, no I'm not fucking Dalvin. He's 12. And don't be talkin' to me like I'm every hoe out here, Cedric. I'm not stuck up. I get nervous easily. And if I wanted 'Daddy's dick', I could've had it a long time ago. And when I want it, I'll get it. " The words left my lips before I even realized as I looked at the road straight ahead, I could feel his eyes burning the side of my face and that dumb ass smirk was present on his lips. He looked like a damn Cheshire cat. "Say that shit again?!" He challenged with an amused tone, I rolled my eyes and turned my body in the seat completely.

"I SAID..." I spoke loudly for emphasis. "You know what, I don't have to repeat myself to you, K-Ci." I waved him off before sitting back in my seat, nodding my head to the song playing on the radio as he snorted loudly. "That's because you know what you said was full of shit." I didn't even turn my head to look back at him. The more he thought I wasn't about shit, the more surprised he was about to be.

I let a few quiet moments go by before I reached over and placed my hand in his lap. Slowly stoking the crotch of his jeans until I felt a bulge form. "Passion, what the fuck are you doin' girl?" He asked in a surprised tone, grabbing my hand to push it away before I reached for the buckle of his belt, skillfully unfastening it with one hand. His inquires fell on deaf ears as I pressed the button that unreleased my seatbelt. I had never giving head, let alone in a moving vehicle being operated by the receiver. And I knew I didn't want my momma to know what I died doing, but I was sick of his obnoxious jokes about my innocence.

Leaning over the console, I pushed my upper body down toward his lap, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, sliding my manicured hand into his boxers and pulling out his length which was now rock hard, I smiled to myself as I looked up at him. I didn't need him sensing an ounce of fear from me. "You lookin' at it like it's gon' stare back." He stated slickly, I could feel his chest heaving up and down in anticipation. Truth is, I was taking my time because I didn't know what the fuck to do with it. The closest I got to giving oral was porn and accidentally walking in on DeVante that one time. But I had something to prove and dammit, I was going through with it.

Extending my tongue, I quickly swiped it over the tip of his dick, hearing a soft sigh leave his lips as I wrapped my full lips around it, engulfing his head into the warmth of my mouth, closing my eyes to push the fleshy taste of his shaft from my mind as I began to bob my head up and down in a moderate pace, swirling my tongue around his girth as my saliva began to drip down the sides of his dick and onto the hand I used to securely hold onto the remainder of his shaft. I craned my head forward, taking more of him into my slick cavern until I felt his tip crash into my throat causing me to gag instantly which only caused a low curse to leave his lips and his hand flew to the back of my head, nestling in my long black locks, pulling them into a messy ponytail as his hips began to rock back and forth to meet the motion of my temperate orifice. As his moans and groans rose in octaves, so did my confidence level. My head was now rising and falling in his lap in a quicker motion and more of his lengthy rod was slipping in and out of my lubricated, constricting throat muscles. "Fuck, Passion...I'm finna'-." He let out a low, gruff groan, he sure didn't last long for a self proclaimed sex god. The sound of my name leaving his lips caused my already twitching clit to throb uncontrollably. I reached down underneath my chin to grip his balls, massaging them as my mouth worked tirelessly to bring him to his peak. "Whoa SHIT!" He yelled out as the car jerked forward violently from him smashing his foot down on the break to keep from hitting the car in front of us. I immediately raised my head from his lap and looked up at him with a terrified expression as his nut immediately started to gush from his tip, splattering all over the dress I had on. "Nigga what did I say? Don't kill us!" I sat up and I gasped loudly as the white, sticky substance decorated the red material that covered my body. "And you got your--, your kids on my dress!" I exclaimed as I smacked down on his shoulder repeatedly.

"My bad, but didn't nobody tell you to start suckin' my dick like you own the mutha'fucka! Rubbing all on my balls." I kept my evil, intense glare on him only for a second before I kissed my teeth and I leaned back and my face turned into a slight pout as he died with laughter. "And you bet not tell nobody I nut quick!"

I'm convinced this shit only happens to me.

  ┈ 

This is for kickinback_andvibin and it was hella fun to write, so I hope you enjoy it!