|5| "thank you juggie"

I couldn't stop thinking about all that Jughead had done for me while he walked me home, "thank you juggle" I said as we arrived at my house. "No really v-Veronica it's really not-" Jug said before I smashed my lips into his worried he wouldn't kiss me back I felt his hand crawl up behind my thighs and lift me up carrying me around his waist. He pushed me against the metal fence and soon we heard footsteps but didn't stop until we heard it "jughead, what are you doing?" Archie yelled pulling him away. "This doesn't look to much like comforting" he yelled and pushed Jughead to the ground. "Oh my god! Archie stop it" I yelled standing between the both of them. "Veronica your the one I want" he said grabbing me pushing his mouth onto mine and and slipping his hand up my pants. I tried to squirm away but his hold was to strong until I notice jughead come up behind him, pull him off and punch him in the gut. I thought to myself how just in a couple of seconds someone could go from happy to where you can't move and just stuck. I felt that way until jughead put his arm around me and walked me up to my apartment. "Veronica you shaking" he said to me. "Oh sorry I didn't notice I'm just so scared he's gonna come back, I mean after what he did to me." I said hardly making out the words. "It's okay I don't think he was sober, I mean he's a good guy and he wouldn't do that to either of us." He replied. "My dads on a business trip and my mom went with him, I'm not saying we do anything but we ca-" I said before getting getting interrupted "Yes Ronnie I'll stay with you" "yay okay" I said and opened the door and showed him to the bathroom and handed him some clothes. "I'll sleep on the couch if you want" he said, "please no my beds giant it will feel empty" I said "okay I guess" and we went up "bigger than I imagined" he said. I lied down on the bed and he did the same but with his arms around me and we cuddled. I woke up to the sun in my room in his arms. I wake him up and whisper "we need to get ready school starts in 45 minutes." "Noo comeback" he said while he pulled me back to cuddle with him. "Come on if you get up now we could head to pops before school starts."  His face immediately lit up, "okay" he said hoping out of bed making me giggle.