seven

"y/n, get up your gonna be late!"

I slowly opened my eyes. The bright morning sunlight, hit my eyes, slightly burning them.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed. Then I thought for a moment and glanced over at my phone. I checked the time.

Jaeden and I usually would leave the house at this time for school. Oh no... of course I would be late!

I jumped out of bed. And grabbed my clothes off my dresser. I slipped them on and ran into the bathroom.

I hurriedly brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up. After I washed my face I put on some mascara.

I heard mom yell for me again downstairs.

"Coming!"

I grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs.

She was standing in the kitchen. She just looked at me.

"Um," I looked around. "Where's J-"

I got interrupted by a loud honking outside.

I nodded and kissed mom on the cheek. "Bye,"

I ran out the door and Jaeden was waiting in the car for me. He kept honking the horn as I got in the passenger seat.

"Well well well, it's about time you got up," Jaeden smirked as he looked at me.

"Why didn't you wake me up if you knew I slept in?!"

"It was funnier not too," he smiled.

I fake smiled back mocking him as he backed out of the driveway.

I'm so glad summer's almost here.

The day seemed to be going by fast. Which I wasn't complaining about. I had my last class which was my free period. Study hall.

I went to the library and I planned on meeting Sophia there.

As I walked in, I saw only a few people. They were scattered around the whole library. I made my way over to a small table near the window.

Sophia and I met here quite a few times throughout the school year. We would come here to study, rather than going home all the time. A lot of good memories.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my social media as I waited on her. It was almost the end of school and there wasn't to many people in here that cared if I was on my phone. A library is a library.

After a few minutes, I looked up and saw Sophia sitting down across from me.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Hey! Ugh, I'm so glad the day is almost over!" she grinned.

"Same!" I grinned back.

Sophia and I had been sitting in the library for quite a while. We didn't have much work to do so we mainly just talked the whole time.

"So I've been wanting to ask you about..." Sophia eagerly asked.

"Wyatt?" I finished.

She nodded her head really fast.

"Well what do you wanna know?" I giggled.

"Well anything and everything! All I know is something good must of happened, because he couldn't stop talking about you." She grinned.

My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest.
"What? Where? When?! Sophia I need answers!"

"I heard it this morning. The Guys. I walked passed them when they were by their lockers, and I could've swore I heard your name!" She smiled.

"Really?!" I thought for a moment. I mean just hearing his name made my heart beat faster but him talking about me? I didn't know what to say.